Monday, May 29, 2006

Catch of the day.....

 

Jeff and a couple buddies went fishing today...from 9am-6pm....I believe it was worth his while...what do you all think..??

That catfish weighs 19.6 lbs....look how big it is beside my lil' chihuahua Beau...which is looking at the fish like...what in the world....lol

He called me soooo excited when he caught it....

He was like...OMG Terri i have caught the biggest fish i have ever caught before...it's HUGE!!!!!  I could hear the excitement in his voice.....but i never imagined it would be that freakin big...lol

He fished in the afternoon the hottest part of the day without his shirt, socks and shoes...and came home burnt as all get out....I had to go and get him some aloe and some lotion.... He is so burnt he has chills and feels like he is going to get sick.... Not eating much today and the sunburn isn't a good combo either i'm sure....

He is gonna try to eat something to see if that makes him feel any better... I sure hope he doesn't get sun poisoning....

Hope everyone had a fun filled holiday weekend.....

                     Hugss...~Terri~

22 comments:

  1. That is one big fish!!!!  Glad he had a good time. Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids if he was sunburned that badly....dont want him to get dehydrated!!!

    Take care,  Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Terri, that is a big one!!!   Congrats to hubby on catching the granddaddy of them all! lol

    Your chi look like mine, except mine is pure black with a little white on her chest.  I don't think she is full on chi, but I can't, for the life of me figure out what else she is.  She looks just like your chi.. ears and all! lol

    If hubby is chilling and nauseas, then he probably does have a mild form of sun poisoning.  Sunburns will do that, that's for sure!

    Hope he feels better!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor big fishy LOL
    Your husband is a hottie!!
    Aloe works good but they also say use Noxema? He gets the burn out and a facial LOL Next time lots of sunscreen, that much sun isnt good for anyone, even though the tough guys lol
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go JEFF!!!!

    Now, take care of that sunburn!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's neat that he caught that big fish!  cool.  Happy Memorial Day Terri.  Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, that is really a big fish. Congrats to him. More advice for the sunburn. Just plain old vinegar is great patted on a sunburn every little while. It would probably not work if he has already used something greazy though unless it was got off first. It has a very cooling effect and is good for it. Your little dog is so cute. I love it. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUCH!  OUCH!  OUCH is all I can say about that sunburn your hubby has!!  Men NEVER learn do they?!  Every time my hubby would go deep sea fishing I would say "Remember to put on your sunblock" but yet each time he came home he would end up in the same condition as your hubby, chills and everything and be sick the entire night telling me to turn off the ac because he was too cold.  Aloe is a blessing when they get that burnt.  Hope he is doing better today!  Oh, and by the way, that is one BIG fish!!!  He wasn't just telling a fish tale, he was telling the truth!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh thats a big (CAT) fish that is . Biggest I've seen . Pam also got burned pretty bad this weekend ,said she had chills and felt sick. That big dummy took Erica and went swimming with no sunblock ( real smart) DUH  . I hope Jeff feels better.  Loves and hugs Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!  that's a huge fish!
    I had to show Chris, he's totally impressed.
    Tell Jeff Congratulations! ...and I hope he's feeling better.

    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I love fishing for cat fish! WHATA FISH!! LOL Sounds like he has heat stroke, hope he feels better honey.  BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's only "worth it" if you don't have to clean it!!  Ewww  lol
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Fisherman Jeff!! No way would i ever touch that ugly fish! LOL
    Your dog probaly thinks its another weirdo looking dog!!
    HUGS,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Moly that's a big fish,I bet it was yummy too
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh! That is a big fish!! Did you eat it? I love fresh catfish!!

    It sounds like he has a serious sun burn. There is one kind of burn lotion called Ocean Potion... I think it has lidocaine in it to kill the pain of the burn. Maybe you could find him some of that?

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go Jeff! Hope he feels better soon sunburn is not fun! love Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww your little Chi-wie is soooo cute! I have one too. I am obsessed with little Chihuahuas. Aren't they the sweetest little dogs in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yikes, that's bigger than any catfish swimming around in the 3 rivers around Pittsburgh and the rivers are loaded with them.  LOL...Beau looks like an ant by that fish.  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that fish is HUGE!!! i went fishing also the other day but nothing compared to that thing, lol
    hope hes feeling well again soon
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also had to say, from the pics you sent, your doggie has gorgeous eyes! What a unique color..

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a bigass fish, girl!!! What iis it...I do not know a bass from a carp.  LOL Tell Jeff WtG.  Are you cooking it? (Personally-not a fish eater. LOL) Poor Beau...must have looked like a monster to him!!!
    Sorry I'm a couple days behind.  Trying to catch up.  LOL Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!  That is a huge fish!!  I plan to show my hubby later.....no wonder yours was so excited!!  You can see how sunburned he is in the pic, poor guy.

    Take Care,
    ~Bilinda~

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow,   that is HUGE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!