Tuesday, May 2, 2006

I Dare You.....

          

I dare you to

          tell me Chris sucked tonight...

       I dare you to!!!!!!!! hehe

I absolutely loved Chris' performances tonight...He did Styx proud!  I am a huge Styx fan anyways...and i also think he did Shinedown proud too ~ he rocked out!  The judges wasn't crazy about it..cause they aren't all about the "rock edge" he has to his voice...I happen to love the raspy sound to his voice ~ and yeah he could be losin his voice after singin "I dare you" 5 times today...ya think..?  

Anyways...to Simon and Randy...go blow one dudes...cause Chris blew everyone out of the water tonight!  

Simon was a hateful thing tonight, telling Taylor the best part was when he collapsed! OMG how freakin rude can ya get... Taylor bored me to tears the last 2 or 3 weeks...but this week...Taylor is back...he did great in my opinion.

Elliot gave me goosebumps when he sang "Home"...great job!

Kat ...so very beautiful...but tonight she didn't capture me...like she has in the past...but i still called in  a few votes in for her...because...

I want Paris to go home before anyone, although she did do pretty decent tonight...i still think it's her time to go...

No matter what..i want Chris and Kat to be the final 2....no doubt about it!

What did u guys think..??

   Hugss...Me

                                                   

17 comments:

  1. well................................. chris is cool but>>>>...............................there is a serious lack of metal hair and forgive me I cant get over the shallow part of me that says bang your head and ohh.... what hair..  Love stan the man of marina's clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right.  But as for Paris, I think she is an awesome singer but too young to compete with the rest.  Wish her the best though. : )  Chris rocked the HOUSE!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt see Idol tonight but Chris is hot and everytime he sings. Ummmmm yeah! lol Hope he wins....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch the show, but I totally dig Styx!!!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not able to watch AI this season, but was the "home" song that the Elliot guy sang the one by that Buble dude?  what's his name?  Is it by Michael Buble(?)?  Know the song I'm talking about?  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Picture of Chris :-) I agree with almost everything you said..Chris was Fantabulos!! And the others were as how you desribed them, except...Elliot..
    I'm thinking he needs to go home tomorrow night. I really liked his songs last week, but tonight he just didn't sound right. I really do think it should be Chris and Kat in the final 2.
    Ta, Ta.
    ~Nikki~

    ReplyDelete
  7. chris better win out of all of them!
    hey so when does american idol air?
    i have no idea my mom just happened to tell me about that one.
    dont they do like 2x's a week or something? i'm lost
    lol email me the schedule ;)
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you know what I thought about last night and I too, hope Paris goes HOME!  Chris is untouchable, I definitely agree!  
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Terri to be really honest with you I didn't think Chris did his best last night ,the last song was way to high for him.They needed to lower it a key.please don't be upset with me but i just wanted to be honest .I really don't care who wins . I think they are all pretty good,but Kat was awful last night on her first song and i think Paris will go a long way maybe not as The American Idol but she can flat out sing anything she wants to sing. I usaully don't care for Taylor but he did Ok  ,too.        

                                                        Hope I'm still your friend LOL
                                                                     Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Paris will probably go home...
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris and Kat for me Terri....loved Kat's second song.  She is unique.  I also love Styx and Chris' first song was fabulous.  I'm just not a big Taylor fan.  His Beetles song was good but he just doesn't do it for me.   Chris or Kat...my choices...Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got through for Kat?  I tried for AN HOUR!  I got nothing in for her.  It's weird, she'll end up in the bottom two because TOO MANY people called in for her and made the lines too busy...and how the heck and who the heck is voting for Taylor?  Irks me to no end.

    Chris rocks, I want to like chocolate off his body...both heads :)~

    Whoo, I'm getting all rawled up!


    Buh-bye Paris!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh stop, Chris wasn't that good last night LOL His second song was a little off. Hated Kat's 2 last night, she did much better the week before. Paris did a good job on her first song, but her voice annoys me. Elliott didnt impress me last night, unusual since he has been.  I know Taylor can't dance but I love him. VOTE TAYLOR!!!! LOL
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Chris too.....can I steal your pictures???  I always ask first.

    Have a nice night......Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl I agree with you.  Chris was great.  I still get goosebumps when Kat sings...not her first song though. LOL Well, since we all know the results and we are down to the final 4...I am going to cry every time one goes home because these are my four favorites.  This is the first time I have ever liked SO many of the contestants.  So I am stocking up on tissues the next time I go to the store LOL  Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay... I'll tell you... CHRIS SUCKED TONITE!!  hee

    Not really.. I don't even watch AI! lol  

    Did I ruffle my girls feathers, just a bit??  

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I missed it!!! Can you believe it?!?!? I drove home like the devil was after me. But I still missed it!!! I did make it to see the recap of singers. I KNOW Chris done as good as ever. It is impossible for him to have a bad night in my eyes!!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!