Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beyond Pissed!!!!!!

                                            

I cannot @#&#^% believe this shit!!!!!!!!!

Explain to me why i couldn't get through for Chris last night but only 15 times in 2 hours....

Explain to me why it took me 30 mins to get my first damn vote in....

My blood is boiling...I am fuming...I am a raging fit of madness fixing to explode!!!!!

In my eyes Chris did no wrong...as you all know he was my favorite from the get go...i enjoyed him more than i ever enjoyed any of the others...he had the total package... not to my knowledge did he ever mess up on lyrics....he gave it his all everytime he sang...he put his whole heart and soul into each performance ...He could sing rock with the best of em'...and ballads like there is no tomorrow.... I am totally devastated!

                  

My heart is broken...as i know many other fans are....but we must not be sad long...cause someone will give Chris a record deal in no time...and i for one will be buying his cd the first freakin day it comes out...and i cannot wait to see him headline a concert in the future!!!!

To all of the peeps behind AI...

here's to you .....

Squeesh you, squeeze the livin shit out of ya..same thing...but as always with a smile on Chris' face....cause this is not the end....my friends....

  This is only the beginning...

        the best is yet to come!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are hurting! Me too :( Maybe it was fixed maybe they had his line off the hook, maybe those who tex message messed up? maybe the people at A.I can't count!

    I am sure he will still make it though!
    I think it was fixed and they HAD to keep a girl.  
    I am done watching A.I.
    and Ryan was a meanine the way he gave Chris the news! :P to Ryan!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you aint the only one who is beyond pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When his name was said my jaw must have dropped to the floor, and I still can't believe it. I really don't think the votes are being counted correctly, they just can't be, he is one of the best, far better than KAT!!! I am so pissed, but he will have 2 cd's out before Kat is able to finish one song without screwing it up. GRRRRRR!!!
    I should be happy because Taylor is still there, but Chris leaving just ruined the whole thing : (
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just speechless.....

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn i was pissed too
    he will have a cd he was better than any of those people
    the others suck in my opinion
    i mean forgetting lyrics!
    and i didnt even like the other 2 i dont know how they made it that far
    i think PARIS squeeky voice did better than those 2 boys!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain sister.... I feel your pain!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG tell me about it I was so annoyed last night! I totally don't get that who's gonna win taylor? Elliot? are you freakin' kiddin' me! unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Squeeshes you back lol
    Can't wait for his cd to come out and you know it will
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your Chris didn't win.  I don't watch AI... but thought I offer my condolences!  IF he is as good as you say.. he'll still get a record conrtract and be able to prove himself!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are absolutly right he will get something out of it and he won't be under American Idol control.  He will be better off now.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!