I got home from work yesterday and hanging on my door was a note from my local florist, said i had a delivery...but wasn't home ~ to give them a call...at the time i was on my cell with Jeff...and i was like...omg someone sent me flowers...(thinkin it was him)...
He sat in silence a minute, and was like...WTF...who sent you flowers..?? I said well hell i dunno...lol I said i am gonna get off here and call them....He said it's prolly your buddy Chris at work...cause he knows Beth, Chris and I...all coworkers are really close friends...lol
So i called ..they said they would deliver them shortly....
As soon as they arrived, i couldn't get the card opened fast enough... It said
"Congratulations to our winners of the month"....haha... I had entered to win free roses like 3 months or so ago and forgot all about it...Yay! I never win anything!
So when Jeff got home, first thing he did was march to the computer room, stood at the doorway and said...So who did you get the roses from..? With a look that could kill on his face...ROFL I had this guilty look on mine, trying to pull his leg...into thinking someone else really sent them...I am evil i know..hehe
He said... It was that *@&@^*! at work wasn't it...I started dying laughing... I said hell no...Jeff...I actually won them...lol
He said i was thinking your buddy would know better than that...he said i was going to be making a trip to your work tomorrow if so...HaHa
So anyways...aren't they beautiful..?
The bean bag chair pic, i just threw in there cause i wanted ya'll to see the bargain i got, at a garage sale at work yesterday... I got that for my neices and nephew...to stay at my moms(grannys) house for when they come over ...to sit and watch cartoons or whatever...I only gave 5 bucks for it....it has pockets on both sides, for video game controllers...etc...What a bargain eh..?
Thanks to each and every one of you for the thoughts and prayers for Chelsey and the kind words you all left me...I have the best friends in the world..I hope you guys realize that! =)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugss..~Terri~
Your flowers are just beautiful!!! What a great surprise!!! Nothing better than a bouquet of beautiful flowers to brighten you day, huh?
ReplyDelete~Bilinda~
That was a nice surprise to get. Thay are beautiful. Cute joke you pulled on Jeff. I do like the bean bag and you did get a good bargain. I am sure the children will love it. You have a nice weekend also. Helen
ReplyDeleteno need to thank us, what else are we here for.
ReplyDeletewish I coulf do more than say a prayer for them,
the flowers are beautiful, my J would have never believed I won them.
but then he always thinks the worst about me.
have a great weekend.
Missy
Pink roses are my favorite! I would have done the same thing to Ole Boy if I'd won the roses too. Prolly wouldn't let him off as easy as you did Jeff, though. lol
ReplyDelete~Meg
The flowers are really pretty! And that's so funny about Jeff. : ) Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful flowers! Great deal on the bean bag chair too!
ReplyDeletePoor Jeff...getting all butt hurt for nothing LMAO.
ReplyDeleteTHey are very pretty!
Thining of Chelsea still,
Stacy
ROFLMAO OMG that's hilarious! CONGRTATS TERRI! Heading to your other entry. I feel SO BAD for your cousin, poor kid! HUGS
ReplyDeleteSo cooool...enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteSharon - http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort
That's funny what Jeff said! LOL. Hey win me some beautiful flowers sometime why don't you!? ;) They're very pretty...I would have been pulling B's leg too telling him I had some secret admirer...making up some foriegn name...like Antonio...hahhaha! We're bad!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the flowers! I totally would have done the same with my hubby it's nice when they get alittle jealous :) and yeah great deal on the chair. have a great nite Vicky
ReplyDeletethose flowers are so pretty terri
ReplyDeletethat was such a nice surprize huh?
ttyl
<3, emily
How cool is that? And they are just gorgeous. Shame on your for trying to tease Jeff. LOL I would have done the same thing. HeeHee. I won 2 dzn roses from a radio station and they were delivered on Valentine's dinner. I let Rich off the hook for flowers that year. LOL You should have thanked Jeff for the early Anniversary roses. Heehee. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Barb
It's so funny when guys get jealous, especially the ones who have absolutely nothing to worry about. The flowers are beautiful, what girl doesn't love flowers?? Doesn't matter who or why we get them, we just love them LOL OK, it does matter when that special guy gives them to us, we melt like m&m's lol
ReplyDeleteThe beab bag chair looks so comfy, I used to have and wish I could find another one like it. Although the next one I get will have to be a bit bigger, the ass has grown a little since then : )
Have a great weekend!!
PS. The other night I forgot to include in my e-mail back to you that if you ever need anything please just ask. I know how upset you were about your cousin, and if you need someone to listen I'm here for you. Even if it's on American Idol night, now thats love lol
Hugs,
Jenny
LOL...gurl, you are lucky. I never win anything every. LOL at Jeff...they are so beautiful. Love the bean bag chair too. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteHa Ha....isnt that flattering that he is jealous??? Beautiful flowers glad it made your day!!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
http://journals.aol.com/oquinn2004/LIZSSPACEII/
They are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI have recently started working at my friend's flowershop. I am loving it!
I love this time of year because of the yard sales and garage sales. You never know what you will find!
***Monica
Yes they are beautiful
ReplyDeleteJeff is a riot LOL Don't you just love when they get a little jelouse like that hehe
Congrats on winning them hun have a great weekend!!
Love, Marina
The flowers are very pretty! That's cool you won them :-)
ReplyDeleteHa..I like how you tried to mess with your husband, about who the flowers were from.
~Nikki~
Beautiful roses!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love making them just a teeny weeny bit jealous???? hee
Hugs,
Jackie
i love the roses ! they are so pretty.. congrats on the win.. and i woulda played the same game with my man.. too funny lmao
ReplyDeletetAMMY
http://journals.aol.com/rednekwomn69/life'spaths