Just talked to my cousin who is at the hospital 3 hours away visiting Chelsey, if i didn't have to work this weekend i would have went with her...anyways
Great News!
Today Chelsey got her Catheter taken out, walked twice for a total of about 500 feet, Ate mac and cheese, when she was done with that she was still hungry, so they went and got her chicken nuggets and fries and she ate that. She had her hair washed today, getting all that glue out from the sticky thingies they attached to her head during surgery....They said she has done really good today! I am so happy to hear that!
Thank the Lord for answering all of our prayers!
Above i have pics of us from Easter, and a few from the park last weekend. We are a goofy bunch...as you can tell..hehe
The outhouse pics are hilarious...believe it or not growing up...mom and i lived with my grandparents till i was 12yrs. old as i have mentioned in the past...and when i was tiny...we had an outhouse...before they built on to the house on the farm. Talk about the good ol' days...haha
Told ya i'm a country girl through and through! =)
Hugss..~Terri~
I'm so happy to hear about Chelsey! I remember my grandmother not having an inside bathroom when I was a very young kid....but I don't remember an outhouse. I do remember some chamber pots, though. I'm sure there was an outhouse, I just don't remember it.
ReplyDelete~Meg
So glad to here she is doing better!!!! She is young and Im sure she will bounce back in no time!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures you have a beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
glad to hear chelsey is doing better :D
ReplyDeletethanks for shairing those pictures they were sooo good :)
you have a great family
ttyl
<3, emily
Great pictures Terri!! LOL She's a cute girl, I am SO glad she's doing better! You sure are adventerous huh? LOL HUGS OX
ReplyDeleteTerri what a wonderful update on Chelsey!!! Praise Jesus!!!
ReplyDeleteglad to hear Chelsey is feeling bettter :) Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear she is doing some better. Hope she gets to come home soon. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete***Monica
I am so glad she is doing better. Helen
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I've never been by your J before... read through a bit...glad that Chelsey is doing well now :)
ReplyDeleteLove your pics...the outhouse is hilarious! There are a few of them out in the country where we go fishing....never in a million years did I ever think I'd use an outhouse...boy was I wrong ;)
Love your Journal, I'm surprised that I've never been over here, I know I've seen your screen name...anyhow, have a great weekend and take it easy~
~Bernadette
http://journals.aol.com/quartrlyfecrysis/OrJustTheStirringInMySoul
I am so glad to hear everything went ok!! Hugs Cass
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for Chelsey. That is good news. Love the pics. Aww yes the good old days. My Granny lived on her farm into the 70s I guess. She had a well to the house with running water for the kitchen (though the pump had to be primed on a reg. basis) but no bathroom or bathing facilities. Outhouse for potty or chamber pots indoors in the winter...can you say UGH!! The shower was in the "wash house"--a 55 gallon drum up in the rafters that had a hose hanging down from it. Brrrr. Generally we had to heat water on the stove and bath in a galvanized tub we hauled into the kitchen. That was fun for a kid...to take a bath in the kitchen. LOL
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear about Chelsey. She will be out before you know it.
Hugs, Barb
Terri.. I am so glad that Chelsey is feeling better!! Now the worst is over, Thank God! It's all uphill from this point on!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Chelsey holding her the picture of her mom and her.. made me get teary.. especially knowing how she was calling out for her mom when she was in pain.. :(
Hugs,
Jackie
The power of prayer, great isnt it?? So glad to hear she is doing better, hope it continues.
ReplyDeleteTerri, you are all beautiful, its amazing how much you all look a like. The last picture with her mom... well Im sitting here in tears. She's there though, holding her hand through it all!!
~ Jenny
LOL...yep, you are a country girl through and through. So glad to hear the news about Chelsey. Sounds like she coming along really well, hair washed and hungry. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteThat picture with the outhouse that says Boys on it is great. Hope you had a great weekend. Take care.
ReplyDeletePhil
Hi Terri - Relating to the outhouse thing - my great aunt told me many a story of her nightmare trips in the dark - she's no longer here physically, but left me a ton of laughter in the stories she told. Thank God we have family, yes? Nice pic, you all look ready to cause some mischief! Reminds me of mine - I'm one of eight untamed semi-adults who can't sit still. To help, I just started a journal - had no idea so much was involved! Great to hear about cousin Chelsey, sounds like she's been through alot, God bless her. Huggies to all, Cathy
ReplyDelete