Check out what i will feast my eyes upon tomorrow night...yeah baby...don't be hatin..lol

I will be seeing Kenny Chesney along with Dierks Bentley and Carrie Underwood...tomorrow night.... When Dierks sings "Come a lil' closer"....I am just going to melt....hehehe

I can't wait to hear Kenny sing some of my favs such as...
You had me from Hello....
Tin Man
Me and You
Who you'd be today
There goes my life....
The list goes on and on....this is going to be one heck of a night...I would take my digital camera...but the zoom on it sucks...I am trying to talk my friend into bringing her digital camera...it's a four hundred dollar one...so i know good and well her's as an awesome zoom on it..... Will try to get pics for you guys...but you may just have to settle for me telling you....
How great it was... =) hehehe
Hugss..~Terri~
WOW WHATA CONCERT SO JEALOUS! Have fun honey! HUGS XO
ReplyDeleteTin Man and You Had Me at Hello are my favorites and you had me has specal meaning for me..i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! Think of me and enjoy yourself. please, multiple ass shots please.
ReplyDeletelove,lisa jo
Come a little closer baby
ReplyDeleteI feel like strippin' it down
Back to the basics of you and me
And what makes the world go round
Every inch of you against my skin
I wanna be stronger than we've ever been
So come a little closer baby
I feel like strippin' it down....
OK not you.. him LMAO!!!!!
I love that song, I swear it gives me moist panties lol
Kenny is good but too short for me : )
Im so jealous, take pictures!!!!
~ Jenny
Well now, aren't YOU the lucky girl???? That ought to be a great show.....can't wait to hear all the details, and hopefully see some candid shots. Wish I was going!! Hope you have the time of your life!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
~Bilinda~
It's a shame you don't like country music or cute singers. Heheh
ReplyDelete~Meg
I think Kenny is great in concert. I Saw him last year with Pat Green and Gretchen Wilson. Hope you have fun.
ReplyDeletePhil
Ooops typo! I really meant Dierks Bentley.. hehe
ReplyDeleteOMG Girl I am turning GREEN! That's so awesome.. I love Kenny and I adore Carrie. Sierks Bentley is cool too... I bet Carrie sounds incredible live, she sounds better than the record every time I see a live performance on TV.. not many artists can say that! And Kenny is a hottie =)
ReplyDelete"There goes my life" makes me teary EVERY TIME..lol..I LOVE IT!! Im so happy for you and I hope you have a great time!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteJackie
Ok Im totally jealous.....I want to go too!!!! LOL Im sure you will have a great time, try to get pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteTake Care, Liz
have a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, Kenny! I so love him! :) LOVE HIM,LOVE HIM! "Me and You" is my husband and my song! I saw Kenny in concert at a BAR, if that tells you how long I've LOVED him!! Have a great time and if you talk your friend into bringing her camera, I want to see the pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI KNOW you will enjoy yourself and Kenny's tight ass jeans! LOL! Have fun woman!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
Have a great time at the concert!! take lots of pictures, I want to see some cowboy butt in tight jeans :)
ReplyDelete~Bernadette
Even though I don't listen to country music, I still think Dirks Bentley is HOTT!!!! Hope you get a pic of him!
ReplyDeleteI like Kenny Chesney also. My dad is from the same town as he is.. Luttrell Tennessee... It is a small town of only about 1100 people! He comes from the sticks! LOL
Hope you love the concert & have a great time!
***Monica
Ain't haten'....but I'm sure jealous!!! LoL Have fun and share the details.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Terri....you are going to have a blast! We never go to concerts anymore. lol Have fun. Hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteawwww who you'd b today makes me balll its my song to isaiah now ... hope u had fun hope u took picssss of kennys assssss!! HAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! I could care less about Kenny (he looks like Kermit the Frog to me LOL), but I loves me some Idol country diva Carrie Underwood and I TOTALLY agree with you about Dierks!!! YUM!!! I want an email with a full review and pics!!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteBrian
I'm sure you had a great time! Good for you! love Vicky
ReplyDeleteLOL...I'm feasting my eyes, for sure. So is Megan. Have a great time. Will you be able to take any pictures? Boo Hoo...I want to go. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteI am hatin right now, lol! I hope you have a blast girlfriend!!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
i always thought kenny looked like a turtle...but thats just me. haha
ReplyDeletei wouldnt have minded going to that concert, hope you had fun!
--stephanie
Hey Terri!
ReplyDeleteSorry I havent been around lately! Loooooooooooooooooong story! Looks like ive missed a lot! Hope you have fun at the concert! I bet it will be a blast. Im not gonna sit here and say Im not jealous! LOL (((hugs))) Ann