Vote for Chris ~ Please!!!!!
He's got the tunes, to satisfy!!!
and so very easy on the eyes <wink>
I cannot wait for American Idol tonight....
I am not crazy about Elvis...but i do like a few of his songs...Chris is singing Suspicious Minds...i've been told...i like that song alot...and think he will do well...Hope so anyways....
I love Kat too...i heard she was doing a Hound Dog/All shook up mix...think she can pull it off..? I kinda wonder... but i know she will do great on... Can't help falling in love with you....I was really hoping Chris was singing that song.... anyways....tonight should be pretty interesting....
Remember Vote Vote Vote and Vote some more...lol It's getting down to the nitty gritty....crunch time peeps!!
* Chelsey got home from the hospital yesterday afternoon...and is doing well...thanks so much for the continued prayers... God is Good! We plan on going to see her this weekend!
Hugss..~Terri~
But I lovvvveeee Taylor!
ReplyDelete~Meg
*Will be voting lots and lots for Chris*
ReplyDeleteHe is easy on the eyes :-)
~Nikki~
I love all your sexy pics of Chris....lol. I will be watching and listening tonight. I want him to win too!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great night....Liz
glad to hear chels is doing better ;)
ReplyDeletevote for chris :)
I lost count after 6 I know I voted for him at least that many times! ( last week was 20)!
ReplyDeleteI think the judges were tone deaf tonight , unless they were just letting elliot down easy! CHRIS WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharon
Well, as you know, Kat didn't do as well as you had hoped she would. I think she is going home tonight. Chris did very well though. Voted for him and Taylor about 50 times each last night. HOORAY on Chelsey coming home from the hospital! She must be happy to be in her own bed again. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
During our IM I think I got through at least what 30 more times! LOL... 10:30 to 11 seems the best to time to call!
ReplyDeleteSharon
Man, I missed Idol last night I had my tasting party last night but from the beginning I said Chris should win he definetely has the best voice looks not my type reminds me too much of my little brother with that bald head lmao have a great day love Vicky
ReplyDeleteLOLING at my sister's comment she's right he does kinda look like our brother
ReplyDeleteAnyway loved the show, love Elvis and will be sorry to see Kat o tonight
Big hugs, Marina
I'm so scared for tonight's show...I can't even eat!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Chelsey got home. Chris did so well. Actually, I wasn't impressed with Katharine and I've liked her all along. I think she may be going tonight. But Chris, oh yeah, baby, he did super well. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteGlad Chelsey is home!
ReplyDelete:( sorry about Chris.
~Bernadette
I am sooooooooooooo far behind on Journals right now. LOL Sorry Summer is here and I should be able to keep up better. Hugs, Nicki
ReplyDelete