Sunday, May 28, 2006

When you come home....

During this Holiday let us not forget what Memorial Day is all about...

To all our Troops...

         Past....

               Present....and

                             Future!

Also to their families who stand behind them 100%....To all my girls out here in Jland who's husbands are deployed at this time...and those who's husbands are already safely home... From the bottom of my heart I want to "Thank you"...and your husbands for everything you do!

   Check out this video...

       When you come home a

        Tribute to our Troops!

                  Beliefnet Broadband

                                              Love ya'll...

                                ~Terri~

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet tribute Terri!  HUGS OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh you have me in tears. lol
    thank you for shairing
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Terrie. I think all the tears are now dry and I'm off to share it on my journals and in emails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri;
    That was so nice of you to put that video on for the soldiers and their family's . Girl you are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love you from the bottom of my HEART and you're right I do need to update my jornal but I've been soooo busy at the school with picnics and field day . We have been getting a lot of things done for next year,a head start on some things,but I'll get it updated today if possible OK.
                                                                Love Your Friend
                                                                        Hatty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that with us. You had me in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else it brought tears and I am glad it was one about coming home. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tribute!
    Chris
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great entry.  I hope you're having a great weelemd/
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful tribute.....thank you so much for sharing it with everyone!

    Take Care,
    ~Bilinda~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, that made me cry...   But, then, why shouldn't it?  It was a beautiful tribute!  Thank's for sharing it, Terri!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the video, Terri....really nice entry.  I know so many who have loved ones in the Middle East and many who have had them return home safely.  Hope you had a good one!  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so right.  it's easy to lose sight of what this day means...thank you for the reminder.

    hugs,

    mara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wiping away the tears.....that was so beautiful....Thankyou!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!