Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Idol Party...WOOWHOOOO

Party tonight:

           My house...

I invited my friend Pam over to watch the finale with me...this could be a dangerous situation though...She is a Soul Patrol Fan...and as you all know i've got the

   Mcpheeverrrrrrrrrr =)~

We are fixing to order pizza...so if you dare c'mon over...hehe

Honestly whoever wins, wins...I will be happy for either one..pffftt...u don't know how hard that was to type...lol  They both will end up with contracts i believe as well as Elliot...and my main squeeze who should have won it all...Chris! 

 The countdown begins...

        1 hour till showtime!

                                Hugss.~Terri~

15 comments:

  1. I hope Taylor wins.. Kat just rubs me the wrong way, always has. No matter how much I try to like her, sometimes she hurts my ears! I still think Chris should be there..  :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, one hour until LOST's season finale! Woo Hoo!!
    love,lisa jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun wish I could come. I'm leaning a smidge more toward Taylor but either i'll be happy. Have fun save me slice lol
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOUL PATROL, SOUL PATROL, SOUL PATROL!!!!!!
    He blew her out of the water with that last song! Plus he FEELS his songs! Love Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you are having fun
    comercial breaks almost over then they announce!
    oh remind me to tell you something exciting/hopefull later
    em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember, don't worship anyone from American Idol because that would make you an Idolterer.  Anyway, take care and have a great Thursday.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...I would have loved to have been at your party.  It was a good show but I can't wait to see what happens with Chris.  He didn't get much singing time tonight.  I was PO'd about that.
    HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you were like me and the highlight of the night was watching Chris sing..... I still <3 him!!!!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......NEED I SAY MORE TERRI DEAR.......I HAD A BLAST TONIGHT GIRLY....THEY NEED TO GO FISHING MORE........LOL..........LOVE YA CHIC.....PAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAN I PLEASE RUB IT IN??? PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE : )
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Taylor takes the cake baby! LOL I do think She is the better singer, he has more personality....  HUGS OX

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like fun!  HUgs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoyed the show....I sure did....I got to hear Chris again : )   I was routing for Taylor so glad he won!!!

    Have a fantastic weekend.......Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok so I gave up the boycott and watched the finale I really didn't care who one I was just so disappointed with the finalist I think there were alot better singers that got voted off then what we were left with Taylor can't even hold a high note he needs singing lessons, to dye his hair and drop like 30 pds before he can at least look the part sorry  if I upset anyone just my opinion :) the finale was great I got a kick out of all the guest stars and did you see clay omg didn't even recognize him at first well.. anyway have a great weekend love Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was kinda bummed that Katharine didn't win, but in all fairness Taylor did perform better this week. That's ok, she will do ok for herself. The exposure and a new Mustang aren't too shabby! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!