Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let ya'll know i am 130 emails/journal alerts behind...it may take me awhile to catch up... I pulled something in my lower back or it may be a pinched nerve not sure....it's been hurting since saturday....i'm just gonna jot a few things down so i can remember what to update you all on next time i make an entry...
* My visit to see Chelsey sat. night, she's doing really good.. =)
* Jeff got something for me from Beau for mothers day...hehe
*Visiting my mom and my MIL yesterday
I will write more about all of the above and prolly more when my back is feelin better...
I'm gonna go lay down for awhile see if that helps... Did this day drag or what..? UGH!
Hugss.~Terri~
P.S.
Be prepared to whip my butt, I am going to continue to watch AI ~ but once i disclose who i will be voting for...i may end up getting some hate mail/comments...LMAO
Terri, i am sorry you hurt your back! I wont hate you because i dont watch AI. I dont know who Jeff, Chelsey, and Beau are!! You can tell i am a newbie!
ReplyDeleteHUGS,lisa jo
Hope your back feels better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care, Liz
P.S. Who??? Who???
((((Terri))))) A stained back will affect everything you do! I love Taylor and hope he wins, but I'd be just as happy if Elliot or Kat wins. Get some rest/meds and get to feeling better!!
ReplyDelete~Meg
Hope your back feels better soon. It is your perogative on who you vote for. No hate mail here. Hugs, Nicki
ReplyDeleteHope your back is better soon. Helen
ReplyDeleteMy back is killing me too, for some ungodly reason that I can't figure out. I didn't do anything, that I can think of, except sleep too much today! lol Maybe I slept on it wrong.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better!
I WAS behind in alerts by over 200, but I got caught up. How, I don't know. Perserverance I guess..lol
Now I only have 4 alerts!
Hugs,
Jackie
Even though your voting for Kat now, I still love ya!!! BUT IF SHE WINS I WONT!!! LMAO
ReplyDeleteYou need to get some Flexall, that stuff works great!!
Rest and take it easy : )
~ Jenny
I hope you're voting for Elliott missy!!!! LOL. No, if it is Kat, that's okay because I like her too. But if it's Taylor, then we have a problem LOL ; ) I hope your back feels better soon. My lower back hurt me all last week but it's better now. Just give it time. I'll talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteBrian
Awww I am sorry you hurt your back. Bet it takes me longer to catch up than you....I was behind like 250!!Talk about feeling overwhelmed. The 1st 2 days after surgery I was doing great, but I haven't felt worth a fllip since. I wrenched my back one yr over the holidays and had to go to the chiropractor 3 times a week for 3 mos before I got straightened out. Take care of your back!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Barb
Terri,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your not feeling up to par, I hope you get better soon. Get some rest as much as you can. You won't get any hate emails from me no matter who you vote for! Everyone is entitled to like who they want, everyone has different taste. My favorites or Kat and Elliott, but I want Elliott to win. I like Taylor too though, I think they all three deserve to be where they are. I will vote for whoever I think does the best tomorrow night. Get better!
Julie
Hope your back feels better...that's a bummer.. LOL...are ya voting for Kat? You have to let us know. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad Terri, I am going to watch AI still too. But I haven't become particularly attached to any one of them so it's all good for me. sorry your back is hurting. Get better! Hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteAww hope you are feeling better soon love vicky
ReplyDeletewho are you voting for!?
ReplyDeletehope your back feels better :( that sucks
ttyl
<3, emily
Hope you are feeling better today!!! Back pain sucks! I will be watching AI also, but I will NOT be voting. I am done dialing my phone for apparently no reason since the votes don't seem to matter much. I just want to see how badly Kat sucks tonight. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
Hope your back feels better soon babe, ouch!
ReplyDeleteTerra
hope your back is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteglad that Chelsey is doing well, that's great!
~Bernadette