Monday, June 22, 2009

Guess where I am going tomorrow night!!!

Montgomery Gentry 10 Years of Montgomery Gentry

Click above to find out....where I'm spending my tuesday night!!!

My coworker won tickets on the radio...and his fiance' can't go, she is working....so he said I could go if Jeff didn't care....so I talked it over with Jeff and he said he didn't mind.....

WOOOWHOOOOOOOOO! How exciting....I cannot wait!

Hopefully I can get some good pictures....

It's been soooo stinkin HOT here....got in my truck today and it said 100 degrees....then went down to 98....the humidity is terrible....we got a little storm tonight....mainly thunder and rain....i'm scared when we get storms as humid as it is.... that can make for some pretty mean storms!

Well guess i'm gonna go watch Jon & Kate + 8....they are making an announcement tonight....I believe they will be getting a divorce....I really hoped they could have worked through their problems...but maybe it's too far gone.... I've watched them from the beginning...and it's sad watching them just fall apart.....

Nite nite.....

7 comments:

  1. Let me guess your going to see ac/dc? Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Maybe ....
    Black Sabbath? nope that ain't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it might be some dude named gentry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always get to go to really cool concerts!

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!! LOL, I LOVE those boys! Have fun girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another concert, I am beginning to wonder that you have an addiction!!! Hope you have fun.
    Take care,
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!