Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've got a problem..an addiction if you will...




Yesterday as I was cleaning and getting my winter clothes folded and ready to put in totes, which I have yet to get...I started going through my flip flops, sandals and shoes...

Anytime I buy more flip flops Jeff says more flip flops? Ya know I never really thought I had that many till I cleaned my closet out.... I admit I do have a problem...LOL

I can't help it I LOVE them..and when I see such a cute or comfortable pair on sale....I can't help but buy them...

I've never had a way to organize them...until now...

I was watching tv last night and saw this commercial and was so excited.... I am buying 2 sets of these..which will hold a total of 48 pairs of shoes, flip flops, sandals etc....you can store anything in them socks, small purses, hair accessories etc...

Check it out ~ I can't wait to get them!

Shoes Under

It feels so good getting everything organized....I still have a ways to go...but I am getting there.....I was just in a cleaning mood yesterday.

Last night before bed I put a rack of ribs in the crockpot and let them cook during the night on low...got them out this morning , put them on a pan and covered them with Tony Roma's BBQ sauce(we ate there in Nashville and loved their ribs, now Walmart carries their BBQ sauce)....baked them for about 30 minutes...and fixed some corn on the cob....we had a delicious dinner today.... Jeff bragged and said the ribs were as good as Roadhouse or Cheddars.... I said "Thank you very much"...hehe

I have done nothing today but read blogs and try to get caught up...which I did....now I am on track..yipppeee!

Hope you all have a good week!



16 comments:

  1. Terri the flipflop kid!!! I can't wear those ANYMORE CAUSE if my heel gets just a bit over the edge I lose my balaNCE. I wore them all the time when I worked in the dry cleaners. Hot hot!! Terri you did as I would have expected on my last blog, and I appreciate that. Thank you for being the real you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention I love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I need more flip flops...where do you get yours? Right now, I only have a black pair. I've found others I like, but they were $50! Eeek!

    But I LOVE organization..so that shoe container is right up my alley. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shoe thing looks neat. And woohoo to you for getting organized!! The ribs sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have flip flops in every color! You're not alone in your addiction! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I lost a great comment! Ha! So you are ordering 6 or 7 of the Shoes under. They only hold 12 each! hahahahah.
    You are sounding like you Mother, describing the food. The Ribs sounded great! I know old Jeff boy loved them!
    TAke care.
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a ton of flip flops too.. I love them because they're cheap and cute!

    Those ribs sound good. I absolutely love the ribs from the Roadhouse. I very rarely eat meat, but I LOVEEEE those!


    I wish I would get in a cleaning/organizing mood. I wanted to get my house spotless before the boys got out for summer break, but it didn't work out that way.. I always have a hard time keeping things picked up during the summer when they're home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG You're making me so freakin' jealous tonight!! Talking about Tony Roma's now...grrr! Ours all went under out here. :( It was where B worked when we first met and began dating. We LOVED that place...and also for sentimental reasons. But yeah I've noticed wal-mart carrying a few of their things lately. My sister found some ribs already basted w/ their sauce at a grocery store out here..Tom Thumb...y'all got those?? The ribs were pretty good. Ooh and I have a hanging thingy on the back of our closet door to hang my flip flops in(and can fit a couple other shoes too w/ one shoe in one hole) I think it has like maybe 15 or 18 slots in it...I think it's made for shoes? I dunno we got it at Linens N Things or Bed Bath and Beyond? They have them at Wal-Mart/Target too though. I've seen those underbed things too though, pretty neat. Oh and I meant to tell you on your previous entry...yes please keep posting pics of Maddie as she grows!! I miss my kitty being so tiny, so it's neat to see a little kitty again. :) I bet she's at that super cute age right now...all fluffy and playful now. :) Awww!! Definitely take some pics of her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I have so many flip flops... I need to go through and get rid of some of mine.

    The organizer sounds like a great idea. My only problem would be actually putting the shoes away in it, I'm such a slob, I just kick them off or throw them into a pile in my closet :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW. You have a lot. One in every color. Thats a good addition to have. Then, you always have something to match! :) I love that organizer. I might just have to buy me a few!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Terri, I got a few myself.LOL, Got to love them.I need to get plain one for everyday. I love the colors. Ribs sound good. Have a good week. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terri I have I think 76 pair of shoes. Only 4 shoes that look like flip flops my sister was just like me she loved shoes. I have lots of purses. I just love clothes. I told Jack not
    to worry we were not spending his inheritance.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never done that whole "shoe thang" ... I doubt I could EVER get near where you are. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I'm loving your fetish with flipflops! Sooo cute and stylish too. Any in a size 8 you want to throw my way, feel free! :o) It sucks to get behind on blogs but it's nice just to sit, read, catch up and comment. I love it. :o) Have a great day Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!