9 years ago
Thursday, June 11, 2009
New Moon,Dentist, Bachelorette Party...
I can hardly wait till November to see New Moon...I think several coworkers and I will be going to the movies to see this together as we are all obsessed with the Twilight Series...
Edward and Jacob both look HOT in this clip... Meoooww!
So I made it to the dentist office yesterday without canceling aren't you all proud? *giggle* I was shocked myself..LOL They are very friendly and made me feel comfortable and at ease.... the assistant was a young girl and she cut up with me and we talked about how we love our computers but sometimes cuss them and want to smash them to bits...lol The dentist is probably around Jeff's age...and very down to earth and funny....he made my nerves settle right off the bat....I was happy!
So I got the Xray done...and the dentist laid me back in that comfortable reclining chair...I could have took a nap in...lol One look in my mouth and he said you were right, dentures it is.... he said I will be needing to go to an Oral Surgeon to have 19 of my back/side teeth removed.... I was less than thrilled because Oral Surgeons are alot more expensive but they said I have great insurance...the best that they receive there...which was great news...and I have zero deductible which is excellent!
We are going to try to span it out over a couple/few months to where I get the most use out of my insurance....so our plans are, unless the Oral Surgeon thinks differently....is to have the 19 back/side teeth pulled in the fall ....not sure which month yet...and then when the calander year starts over in Jan. get the rest done which includes...impressions, pulling the rest of my teeth....and putting a temporary set of dentures in so I don't have to go without anything(which is huge for me, cause I sure didn't want to walk around with no teeth for weeks)....from there I suppose I will select the shape, size, color and arrangement of my permanent set...
My first visit with the Oral Surgeon is tuesday the 16th....it will just be a consultation...so they can review my xray and decide on when to begin and all....I hope the Oral Surgeon is as friendly and down to earth as my dentist....they say he is really nice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a couple days vacation today and tomorrow, so I have a long 4 day weekend ahead of me....woowhoooooo!
My cousin is getting married saturday....and tonight I am going to her Bachelorette party....can you believe i've never been to one before? We're gonna have alot of fun... not sure what all the plans are just yet...but I do know we are going to Applebees for dinner and drinks(Bahama Mamas here I come)...and afterwards...they are talking about possibly goin to a lil country bar...but my cousin isn't really into the bar scene...so more than likely we will go to her fiance's apartment(fixing to be theirs..aww) he will be gone for the night....so we will probably chill out there....and play games, sing karaoke....I know we're gonna have some jello shots (yum)....we are just gonna have tons of girlie fun! I am excited....
For her bachelorette gift...which is suppose to be embarrassing naughty gifts right? hehe.... I got her some candy nipple tassels..HAHA she is going to kill me...and a drinking glass that is a soft pink and says "I'm getting married bitches".....I love it, it's too cute! The gift bag is cute too on the front it says "Bachelorettes gift bag before midnight" and on the back it says "Bachelorettes Barf Bag after midnight"....hehehe
I'm going to be staying the night out of town at the apartment...then tomorrow I'm not sure if I'm gonna help decorate for the reception or what....depends on what my cousin(the brides sister) wants to do....we are riding together....and she has to come back home in the morning to pick up her boys....
The wedding is Saturday....so I will be goin out of town then as well....it's about an hour or so away....it's kinda sad, and yes I will probably cry....cause Jessica is like a sister to me...she practically lived here over the summers for awhile till she went off to college...we were always hangin out....she spent the night alot....over the years.... I am so happy for her....her fiance' is a really great guy....and I am glad to welcome him into our family!
I am behind on reading like always....it's just been a really busy week....and gonna be a really busy weekend....so I probably won't be reading much till sunday or the beginning of next week at least.... so I haven't forgot about you all...I still love you guys :) I just have lots going on!
So see you soon....don't miss me too much...LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The New Moon trailer ROCKS. When Jake rips off his shirt, I feel like swooning. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd the special effects turning into a wolf are pretty good. I was worried they'd be cheesy, but so far, so good.
I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
I'm really sorry to hear about the dentures, Terri. But bravo on the excellent insurance. That's rare these days...having that good of insurance. Keep us updated. Sounds like you're going to have a busy few months.
Have fun at the bachelorette party!
XOOX
Have a fun long weekend and an awesome time at the bachelorette party!! I've never been to one either!
ReplyDeleteFor the bachelorette party what time do you want me there in my g-string? Oh hell lets be honest here they make my ass look fat!LMAO!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
Have fun Terri and behave???? Good news on the dentist as far as insurance. I had dentures when I was 38. Same reason you have to have them so young. No money for dental care when I was little.
ReplyDeletei know how it feels to have a bunch of teeth pulled out, i had to have multiple baby molars pulled when my grown up teeth came in too early. i am glad that you have good insurance to cover it all.
ReplyDeletehave fun at the party!
xxalainaxx
Have fun at the party!! Drink one for me. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I'm team Jacob! ;)
I am so sorry you have to have your teeth pulled. I have all my teeth. When my dad was
ReplyDeletein the hospital getting ready to go into surgery. The nurse ask if I would like to remove
his teeth. I told her he would be very mad because he still had all his teeth at 69.
They did see that we visited the dentist when
we were young. I am very thankful.
Shirl
I'm glad the dentist visit went well! Hope all goes well when it's time to pull the teeth. Hope you had fun at the bachelorette party! ;)
ReplyDelete