Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Cousins Wedding...





Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day even though they were calling for rain.... I told Jess that was a gift from Judy from Heaven above :) As it had rained alot over the last few days...

We all met at Grandads those of us following one another ...the wedding was about an hour and twenty minutes away....most had not been there before...thankfully I rode with my cousin Chris....as he lived in that area when he went to College....so he knew exactly where he was going....

Earlier in the morning my aunt was at garage sales and called and told me about one I may be interested in...that had some clothes I would probably like.... I told her I doubt I would go....I had plans of sleeping in but that didn't happen, and I was just groggy and didn't feel like doing much till I had to get ready for the wedding..... I hopped in the shower around 8am....and around 10am I headed out to go to Grandads....because I wanted to go a little early to just sit and visit.... Well of course that garage sale was on my way....so I had to stop.... here I am dressed up for a wedding and stopping at a garage sale.... I told the people having the garage sale "You know you have it bad when you stop at a garage sale on the way to a wedding" LOL!

I'm glad I stopped though I got some bargains... I got a pet taxi if we need it when we take Beau or Maddie to the vet for $3.00!!!! It looks brand new.... I also got 2 pair of jeans for me, 3 pair of shorts for me, a brand new bathing suit with tags still on it for $3.00....4 shirts for me, 2 pair of shoes for me, a pair of shorts for Jeff, a Friends picture frame, Elizabeth Arden makeup case with 15 eyeshadows for $1...still had the price of $25 on it...never been used.... I also got 3 games(Imaginiff,Battle of the sexes and Don't Forget the Lyrics)....I got Beau 2 sweaters and a tshirt that has a bow tie on it that has a red heart and says handsome hunk...LOL I think that is all i could be forgetting something but I got all that for $40! I was happy :)

So then I was heading to Grandads....for real this time..lol I got there about an hour and a half before everyone else met to leave for the wedding....we got at the wedding about 45 minutes early...but I was glad cause it gave us a chance to take pics with family members and stuff... They had a picture of them for everyone to sign all around it in a frame as a keepsake for them...I thought it was neat.... and also at the reception had a handmade scrapbook for everyone to sign....

The wedding was beautiful and a good time was had by all...the wedding was at 2pm....we left the reception around 6 to make the drive back home.... once we got to Grandads we all stayed to visit awhile and I headed home around 9pm.....

My 4 day weekend sure didn't feel like 4 days....it flew by....I think I need another one to rest....haha

I will do my best to catch up with you all in the next few days..

Hope you all have a great week!

P.S. I have a video of the Daddy-Daughter dance I hope to post sometime soon :)

6 comments:

  1. 86 things for you and 1 item for jeff whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like the perfect day. A garage sale with tons of things you actually liked and the weather was beautiful for the wedding. You sure seem to enjoy everything and that is why I think you are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great report. Glad everything ended up on the GOOD side. OH yeah, and the yard sale. I can see the Tee shirt now Jeff will be wearing: MY WIFE WENT TO A YARD SALE AND ALL I GOT WERE THESE SHORTS!!
    It is hard for me to pass up a yard sale, I would have stopped too even on the way to a wedding!
    Great entry!
    Jack ^ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and happy couple. Terri was your mom there> Would have loved to see a pic of her but I also know that , knowing her she did what she felt comfortable with. I am the same way. Glad you had fun ans congrats on the good buys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You found some good stuff at the yard sales! I want you to come to mine. LOL You know how to shop. :)

    I love, love, love the cake! So beautiful and creative.

    I also loved Chelsey's green dress! I wish I was tinier so I could wear it. LOL

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. terri you take awesome pics!

    i loved the idea of their pictures being on the cake, gonna file that one away, that's a creative way to really make it personal!

    way to go on your garage sale finds! can't wait to hit a few of my own now that i am working part time until august.

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!