Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overwhelmed....

I am 5 days behind on reading you all..and it's driving me crazy

I just knowwww I am missing out on something...lol

I'm working an hour over everyday this week more than likely and by the time I get home, find something for us to eat , shower...then it's time for bed it seems...I am still so exhausted from such a busy weekend ...and I haven't forgot about the concert pics....it may be the weekend before I get them on here....but I will.....

I promise I will catch up with all of you soon

Goodnight

8 comments:

  1. Don't push yourself. Oh yes, and your comment was a little off base in your entry about the girls got the 'beauty' gene and you missed it. Sherry and I both said, She missed nothing, she got it. WE mean it too,
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, you have to hit the delete button and just start over.

    Have a good hump day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed the post of me in my speedos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, doll. I was 2 days behind this evening...but I'm almost caught up now. : )

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't missing anything on my end... I've not written in forever. I'm so lazy about blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't work too hard girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terri,
    I'm reduced to reading once a week now :-\

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm way behind too as you can tell. I can't seem to stay caught up with this Blogger thing yet. I still hate AOL...lol..for stealing our journals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!