
Happy 5th Birthday Beau!!!!
You've brought so much joy, love and laughter into our home over the years....I can't imagine our life without you in it.
When I was younger and wasn't a pet owner I would think that people that thought of their pets as their "children" were strange.....but I don't think that whatsoever anymore because...we don't think of you as just a doggie.....to us, you are our baby.... We have spoiled you rotten to the core.....but I wouldn't change a thing....you are the most well mannered, laid back doggie we have ever had.....we feel blessed to have you in our family.....

You are so precious ....and you are ours!
Happy Birthday lil' man!!!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
And y0u are probably teaching him to read also!
ReplyDeleteNice tribute to the little fellow. I think he is trying to match your eye action in the picture!
Oh I meant to say, I love the picture looking thru the door, if I didn't say that before, If I did I just said it again.
Love ya!
Jacdk & Sherry
Happy Birthday Beau!!! I still want you but mom says no. Spunky says Happy Birthday to and said he thought he could share his home with you.
ReplyDeleteLucy and Spunky and maybe, Joe. Difficult to share.
Happy Birthday Beau! I'm glad you make your momma and daddy happy. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Beau!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh he is a sweetie! Hope he has a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Beau....What a sweet dog. Hope your Mother give you a great big Party with your favorite meal.
ReplyDeleteShirl
Happy birthday to your Beau baby!
ReplyDeleteHe IS precious, without a doubt!
XOXO
Aww Happy B-day to your baby boy, Beau! :)
ReplyDelete