Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pics...


Last friday night while wrapping wedding gifts I turned around and couldn't get to my camera fast enough...I wanted to capture this precious moment when Beau and Maddie were sharing a blankie and taking a snooze together....they look so sweet and peaceful. In the pic Maddie looks almost as big as Beau already....she will be bigger than him ...that will be a sight....they wrestle and chase one another around the house now as it is...LOL Jeff thinks she will be a pretty good size cat...her paws are already kinda big...we shall see....


Just relaxin' takin it easy....ahhh the life of a doggie and kitty!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics Terri. They get along really well. They just seem to really like cuddling. I bet they have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sassy sleeps with both cats but outside the chase is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWWWW...THEAY ARE THE CUTET LITTLE FELLOWS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I take it they're buddies now?
    She's really grown!! Love her big blue eyes.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a perfect picture. Love it. Everytime I try to grab the camera (even if they are sleeping) my one dog (Lacy) runs away. She hates the camera! I just love that though. Its defiantely a kodak moment!

    By the way, I cant believe how big Maddie has gotten already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cute! I love the coloring of her face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!