Check out my new sidebar Stacy made for me....I love it!!! Reminds me that summer is just around the bend... =)
I'm in a tad better mood today...had to work over till 4pm...everyone was stressed and gettin on each others nerves...so at least i wasn't alone...lol
Jeff just got a call from his mom, she is having another episode again, not sure if she is wanting to go to the ER or just feelin bad, more than likely he will take her in...just to make sure everythings okay. He is suppose to call me and let me know...if i need to meet them there or not. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She still never really found out anything from the last time...about a month ago.
American Idol:
Chris was my very favorite last night, He just melts my heart...hehe
I really liked Katharine too...even though the judges dawged her really bad..she almost acted like she was going to cry, felt bad for her...she looked beautiful too!
Elliot was pretty good also...the song just didn't move me that much...maybe cause i wasn't familiar with it, but boy did it move Paula...lol
Taylor.... I love the song "Just Once"...but i was bored during the beginning and middle of the song...he stepped it up a notch towards the end, but i really didn't feel much of a connection with him and haven't within the last few weeks...i dunno
Kellie....could it get much worse Pickler...i mean please....that high note almost made me choke on my dill pickle...lol I was going to throw them at you...but decided to eat them instead....ROFL <<Wavin goodbye>>
Paris...not thrilled with the performance...but i think you may be saved by the bell this week yet again...cause Kellie was much worse in my opinion. Don't get too comfy tho...cause if i have my way...you will go home next week =)~
Bottom 3:
Kellie
Paris
Taylor
* Kellie going home <crossing fingers>
Jeff just called and said his mom is just going to stay all night at her sisters tonight...she set up an appointment with the Dr. tomorrow, but the nurse said if she felt funny anymore to go to the ER tonight. She has already taken 3 nitro pills...and Jeff said she was crying not because she was hurting or anything...just scared. In my opinion i really think she needs to go on to the ER now...just to be safe...Jeff thinks so too...but we aren't Dr's...I guess if the Dr. thought it was serious enough he would have had her come on in right now. They are going to call us if my MIL decides to go to the ER in the middle of the night or anything...I really hope they find out what is going on with her tomorrow...it worries me.
Guess thats all the news i have...
Thanks so much Stacy...love ya chica!
Until next time...
Hugss..~Terri~
I can't wait to see the rest of it on there!
ReplyDeleteI agree on everything you said about AI.
Bye Bye Miss I ain't got a boyfriend Pickler!
You are most welcome!
Stacy
Wow girly I love that sidebar....IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think your MIL needs to go too......Let me know if things get worse and if I can do anything for you......Come see me soon......Ok?.....lol........Love ya bunches girly.....Pam
Your sidebar is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so jealous : )
ReplyDeleteKellie sucks and needs to go home. Any questions?? LOL
I love Chirs and Taylor but think they could have stepped it up this week. Katharine has won me over with her last 3 performances, she did awesome last night, but Elliott was spectacular!! I got chills watching him sing. Hopefully smellie Kellie goes home this week.
Hope Jeff's mom is OK.
~ Jenny
Yeah....I bet you are right about Kellie...goin' home, girlie! You and I are gonna have to talk about sidebars and how to get one/do one/put one in thar!
ReplyDelete~Meg
Stacy Rocks!!! She is the bomb chica!!
ReplyDeleteI really hope everything works out for your MIL, I can only imagine how scared she must be.
Take care sweets,
Terra
Love your new sidebar...too cool. I would take your MIL to the ER. Screw the docs. I agree totally with your assessment of American Idol...lol...almost word for word. Taylor just hasn't been cutting it the last two weeks. Elliott, boring. Chris and Katharine....love them both. And Kat got an apology...whoa. HUGS and hope your MIL is ok. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeletecute side bar! i really hope they can help your mil once they figure out what the problem is
ReplyDeletekeeping her in my prayers
ttyl
<3, emily
LOVE your sidebar!!! Think I might have to have Stacy make me one too now that she is feeling better. Sorry to hear about your mother in law. Doctor's don't know everything though, so I hope she did end up going to the doc at least the next day. Hate how they either tell you to go to the ER immediately or tell you to just wait it out. Which is it?!? Geez!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
ARGH! OMG about your MIL I do hope she's ok hon. YAY KELLIE IS GONE!! I do feel bad though, sorta. Thinking of you buddy! HUGS OXOX
ReplyDeletewow!!! starting to feel the summer mood coming on!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Love the sidebar and the cutie chihuahua!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love lovin the sidebar. Glad you have perked up a little!! I missed AI...darnit. I knew Kellie was a goner though. Hope your MIL is OK
ReplyDeleteHugs, Barb
I love the way your sidebar looks! Very springy! :)
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers for your MIL! Poor thing.. I can understand her being frightened with all that keeps happening to her! I wish her well, Terri... and you too! :)
Hugs,
Jackie