Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sadness throughout Jland...

             

What a very sad week in Jland....

Many of my friends are hurting at this time, and have lost loved ones, my heart aches for each and every one of you.

Nae ~ May God give you, your mother and your Poppy the strength to get through this difficult time, I am so very sorry for the loss of your Granny. I love you girlie, know you are never ever alone...anytime you need a friend i will be there...just a click or call away.

Lisa ~ I am so very sorry for the loss of your uncle....I know we just met, but i already feel as if i have known ya 4ever...I am so glad to have met you through Jland, know that i am here for you as well! 

Keeping you girls in my thoughts and prayers

May your Granny and Uncle Rest in peace <3

Brandie ~ I am so sorry for the news you have received this week, my heart aches for you...as you know we went through this with my Aunt Judy. Keeping you , your mother and family in my thoughts and prayers...know that i am always here for you...anytime you need someone to talk to about it ~ It is not an easy journey to go through...but always remember you are never alone!  I'm here for you always

Remembering Corbin today...a 2yr. old little boy who fell in a pool last week...from Indiana...I knew his mother... He passed away saturday morning. His funeral was today.

Rest in peace Corbin <3

Rest in peace Pam <3 ( One girls head noise)

8 comments:

  1. May God comfort those struggling and those left behind. What a nice tribute Terri!  Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tough year for everyone.  *Sigh.  Life is so hard and can be so painfull.  BIG HUGS to you Terri you have a heart of gold sister friend.  HUGS OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God,  I didn't know Corbin died.  For all those who've left and been left behind, you are in my prayers.  I didn't know Pam but from what I have read and heard about her she is a special person who will be dearly missed.  I feel so bad for Nae too. I hope she can reach out and lean on those who love her, including us.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know all of them, but have e-mailed them to let them know even those that dont know them well are praying for them. A sad time indeed.
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has been one rough week.
    it is so nice to know so many people in here care about eachother now.
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so absorbed here in my own little world of grief that I didn't know about Corbin or Pam.  What a terrible, terrible week indeed.  May they both rest in peace.  Thank you for your kind words.
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems as if every journal I have read tonite, as been full of sadness, illness, pain, loss of loved ones... or loved ones in some kind of pain.  It's almost unbearble for me to keep reading, because I feel so helpless and sad.  
    This was a beautiful tribute to all those who are suffering with things in life right now.  

    My prayers are with all of them..

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your journal from another link, I don't even remember what and just wanted to say hi and invite you to come over and see me too sometime.  I grew up in KY, and last of all went to school in CORBIN, but went to school in Hazard and Harlan, and know Pineville, Middlesboro, WHITLEY COUNTY area very well, my old haunt.  I now live in ATLANTA, GA
    Nice getting to know you and I'll be back.
    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING,PRAYINGANDBELIEVING

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!