Hey everyone...
I'm still feelin a lil' under the weather, better than i was thursday and friday....but still not feelin 100%. I missed church this morning which i was really bummed about, cause i have made it the last 3 weeks in a row....but i am feeling better than i was this morning somewhat...so i may make it to the sunday evening service....we shall see!
I'm sad to say that my $20 Kohl's cash...was thrown in the garbage, I didn't have enough energy to drive myself to Kohl's...and Jeff said i had no business out and about shopping....feeling as bad as i did ~ and he is right....but i mean c'mon...$20 free money to spend at Kohl's....down the drain....that was a little depressing....but i guess i am over it...lol
I stole this from Terra over @ 8 is enough...thought i would play =)~
Top 5 celebs i wouldn't kick outta my bed
1. Bon Jovi ~ I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses ~ Always! What...??...those were 2 of his hit songs...<evil grin>... =)~
2. Troy Gentry ~ from Montgomery Gentry....scrumptious!
3. The Rock ~ from WWE...or better yet...the movies Walking Tall or Doom....etc...... Something about that man is H~O~T
4. Matthew McConaughey ~ I don't think i have enough words in my vocabulary to explain why i think this guy is F~I~N~E
5. Lenny Kravitz ~ I know some of you are prolly goin..WHAT..??..but i just can't help it....his bad boy image and those lips and his confidence in himself....are so sexy!
I could go on and on....but the list was only for 5...so i'll stop....any and all that want to make me , or send me some graphics of these hotties....pleaseeeeee feel free to do so....ROFL
Oh i almost forgot...I just watched a really good movie on TNT called..."Pay it Forward" with Helen Hunt and that little boy from the sixth sense....did anyone else watch it...?...It was sooo good.... I cried....but of course i am sappy like that and cry at happy and sad movies.lol...... I just really thought it was a great movie!
Hope your enjoying your sunday!
Hugss..~Terri~
Sucks you didn't get to use your Kohl's cash! Too bad Jeff couldn't have gone and picked something out for you...then at least you could use the receipt and return it if you didn't like it when you felt better. :) TTYL and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteawww too bad you didnt get to use your kohls money...that stinks was it a gift card or a coupon or what?
ReplyDeleteloved your answers wasnt that game fun? lol
Oh and we watched that movie in high school i think....i've seen it a few times since though its such a good movie huh?
ttyl
<3, emily
I'm with you on Matthew, the rest I'd only let watch me have sex with him LMAO!
ReplyDeleteHope ya feel 100% better by tomorrow...think happy thoughts!
~V~
I have almost the same tag...someone in my group made it. I love it! Hope you feel better. I love Matthew M. LOL...can't spell his last name for the life of me. I really screwed it up in Lisa Jo's journal. I could come up with way more than 5 also. HUGS...Chris
ReplyDeleteLenny Kravitz is a god!!! LOL That man is so yummylicious. Matthew McConaughey used to be one of my favorites but I watched him on Oprah a few weeks ago and he admitted he doesnt wear deoderant. Oh come on, I dont care how good you naturally smell, you are gonna be stinky if you dont use deoderant, so that blew his hotness, cant have a stinky man LOL
ReplyDeletePay it Forward is an awesome movie, I cry buckets at the end everytime!!
Hope you feel better soon!!!
~ Jenny
Hope you're feeling better by now.
ReplyDeleteBarb
I read the book and saw the movie Pay It Forward; its sappy but has some good life lessons
ReplyDeletebetty
Did you know that Matthew McDonaughey never wears deodorant?? He may be gorgeous as heck, but that would turn me right off! lol I know some people are into a'natural', but as for me.. give me a man that smells GOOD! I can't imagine that no matter how many showers a day he takes, that his pits don't get ripe at times! hee
ReplyDeleteHope I didn't burst your bubble, Terri! **POP**
Hugs,
Jackie
LOL I LIKED YOUR CHOICES!!! I do hope you feel better soon Terri. I think I am starting to catch something myself ARGH I can't wait for summer! OK Sam is calling GTG LOVE YA!!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteI am guessing you mean Jon Bon Jovi...and not hte band Bon Jovi???? lol
ReplyDeleteBecky