Hi Terri! I love these sites too! I havent heard of this one, but will definately be checking it out.....This past week Ive been writing cherubhugs over and over again! LOL I found GlitterKiss.com fun. Well see here i go off to play on this new site. Thanks alot! LOL Have a great sunday night! (((hugs))) Ann
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
HOWDEE
ReplyDeletewhat a cool site!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Meg
cool site
ReplyDeleteSharon
Us girls always love the glittery things lol
ReplyDeleteVery Cool!!!
~ Jenny
cute! cass
ReplyDeleteHi Terri!
ReplyDeleteI love these sites too! I havent heard of this one, but will definately be checking it out.....This past week Ive been writing cherubhugs over and over again! LOL I found GlitterKiss.com fun. Well see here i go off to play on this new site. Thanks alot! LOL Have a great sunday night! (((hugs))) Ann
yea I like played on it for a long time this morning
ReplyDeleteYour Friend hatty
That's cute. Barb
ReplyDelete