Hey everyone!
Jeff's mom bought Beau a little bunny for easter, you wind him up and he walks...it's so cute! She had it in a ziploc bag...with some easter grass in it..and on the outside with marker she wrote... "To baby...love Mammaw"....I thought awww...how sweet!
Somehow he just knew what was in the bag was for him, he was jumping up and down...up and down...could barely stand it...till i got the bag open to give him his bunny. Jeff said...here mama....look at the baby...and i picked up the bunny and loved on it , Beau didn't like that one bit...haha.... He wanted it all to himself. We took the wind up part off of it, didn't want him choking on it...but he loves that bunny...he wrestles with it like he is really whoopin it's butt...HA!
My dogwood is in bloom, I just love it.... We plan on planting a pink one this year in our backyard in memory of my Aunt Judy. Do Cherry Blossoms get about the size of Dogwood's or bigger..? Does anyone know..? I'm not good when it comes to stuff like that. If they get about the same size...we may plant one of those instead...do they stay in bloom longer...?
American Idol:
Bottom 3
* Kellie
* Paris
* Elliot(not cause i want him there)
Going home: Kellie <wavin>
Goodbye Miss Pickler, you are the weakest link! lol Don't get me wrong, i liked her at times..but her dumb act has really erked my nerves... Not to mention she really blew it last night...Ciao!
Ace ~ Baby, i'm doin my best to keep you in there for a couple more weeks ~ hoping a couple go before you! If you are in the bottom 3 this week i would not be surprised, but i would be sad ~ cause i voted my tush off for you ..hehe...As if i am really talking to him or something.... Last night he really impressed me with the song...and of course his suit... he looked quite spiffy ~ could definitely be a model! I didn't care that much for the hair....but i suppose with wearing a suit what else could he do..? Cut it off....I don't think so! Simon said his performance was charming....i hope everyone else thought so ~ which prolly isn't the case...lol
Sizzlin i tell ya...sizzlin H~O~T!
Gosh, from the moment Chris opened his mouth last night, he gave me chills throughout the whole song...I love "What a wonderful world" anyways...he just blew me away....he is truly amazing! Voted lots for you too He looked soooooo sexy last night...Wow!
Katherine blew me away last night too, her vocals are amazing and she is stunningly beautiful!
I think the final two will be Chris and Kat...and i believe the votes will be very close!
Ohhh gosh, can't believe i forgot to tell everyone this...Friday tickets went on sale to see Travis Tritt in my town....as i said in the past Jeff isn't crazy about country....so my friends Beth, Chris and I are going...it's on August 11th... I am scheduled for vacation that week....guess what..?
We got VIP seating babes! Up close and personal =)
I just loveeee his songs...Anymore, Tell me I was dreaming, Foolish Pride...Help me hold on...along with many many others...i cannot wait!
Guess thats all the news i have for now...
Hugss..~Terri~
Girl, you have a beautiful yard!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I looooooooooove me some Ace.....mmmmmmm baby!
LOL! Hugs!
Kell
allthelittlethings2.blogspot.com
Aww, that's cute that your MIL got your little dog Beau a easter bunny.
ReplyDeleteMy Gram's used to do that for my kitty, buy him special treats or toys for the holidays. About AI, I know Kellie blew it big time last night, however..I'm kinda hoping Ace goes home tonight.
~Nikki~
Awwww your cute lil baby! and I love the dogwood!
ReplyDelete~Meg
What great pics Terri!! Beau is precioius as ever. How big is he? He looks soooo tiny. So sweet of Mawmaw to bring him Easter goodies.
ReplyDeleteAwww I just watched Idol. I was SO surprised about the results. Have you noticed how much better Ace sings when the pressure is off? Anyway...Iwas sure surprised about Kelli. I was hoping to say bye bye to Paris. There is something about her that grates on me like nails on the chalkboard.
Your dogwood is just beautiful. I don't have anything much bloomin right now. A few iris and roses. I need to plant my annuals, I just haven't been to the nursery.
Have a great night! Barb
cute pics.
ReplyDeleteMissy
OMG, I am so jealous Terri. I love Travis Tritt...one of my favorite songs is It's a Great Day to Be Alive! I love that song! I hope you have a great time. And awesome pics. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeletethe pics didnt load for me :(
ReplyDeletei havent really watched american idol much but i do agree i really dont like kellie...shes not that great...too many like her.
ttyl
<3, emily
Beau is just the cutest little doggie!! That is so sweet of his Maw-Maw to get him a bunny - even if he does tear it to pieces. ;) Oh, and your dogwood tree is gorgeous. I love this time of year. Thanks for sharing the pics. Take care!
ReplyDeleteBeau is so spoiled but such a cutie. Some days I wish my 80 pound dog was a little one : )
ReplyDeleteI love dogwoods, they are so pretty, and cherry blossums are just as pretty but when they bloom they don't last very long. I believe they can get to be just as big as dogwoods. I think planting one in memory of your Aunt Judy is a great idea. We planted a lilac bush and butterfly biushes in memory of my grandmother, those were her favorite. It's nice to see something come to life planted in the name of someone we love so dearly even though they have passed.
I'm once again disgusted with American Idol. Smellie Kellie stays and Ace gets the boot. She screwed up worse than him, she deserves the boot. Sadly most of the people voting are obviously complete idiots, and dont care about talent.
~ Jenny
Beau is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
First of all, yes, Cherry Blossoms do get as large as Dogwood blossoms, I think maybe a bit bigger actually, so you will have two beautiful trees in your yard. Dogwoods are almost impossible to get to grow when you buy them now, they have some disease that destroys them and you have to be very careful, not sure about Cherry Blossoms. My neighbor has both in her yard and I am so jealous! I just have two HUGE Oak trees in mine! LOL! Beau looks too cute playing with his bunny! Our dogs try and eat those little chicks that chirp when you put them in your palm. Drives them nuts! We hide them behind us and they chirp and the dogs go nuts trying to find them. But, once they got ahold of one of the chicks and ripped it to shreds so that the chirper kept chirping constantly! Drove us nuts! That will teach us huh?! About, AI, sorry about your Ace. I wanted Kellie gone too. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
I love the dogwood, it's beautiful!! I love AI too, although I haven't been thrilled with I think your favorite, Ace. My favorites are Taylor and Chris. I don't like Katherine much either, I just can't put my finger on what it is that I don't like so much. That's the fun of the show that...we have different tastes, yet all are talented in their own right.
ReplyDeleteAh Spring in the South! Must be so pretty. I think Kellie is leaving next week now. I thought sure it would be her too, must a lot of guys voting.... LMAO Your dog is TOO CUTE TERRI! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my snuggles (pedro but we are keeping the name snuggles). HE IS A LOVE!! And SO protective of his Mama! WOW LOL Almost ripped Steve a new one the other nite when he didn't know it was Steve in the room. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOFFF!! LOL HUGS XOOX
ReplyDeleteHi Terri,
ReplyDeleteI thought for sure Kellie would be the one to go home last night, she was the one who did the worst job this week. Katherine is my favorite, I like her and Elliott a lot. Chris and Taylor are good too. Good to meet another American Idol fan! Your puppy is a cutie! Take care.
Julie
http://journals.aol.com/_do/edit_journal_links
LOL...Terri, ya didn't call enough times to keep Ace in there and WTH is up with that ditz, Kellie....sheesh....dump her butt already. Can't wait for next week. How sweet that your Beau got an Easter treat. My big oaf, Grizzly, would be terrified of it. He's such a wuss but I gotta love him. Cherry blossoms are smaller than dogwoods. At least here in Pa they are but I think the cherry blossom is a small flower. I love dogwoods. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteAww Beau is such a cute doggie! :)
ReplyDeleteI actually predicted Ace would go. Sorry, Terri!!! <grin>
ReplyDeleteBeau is so cute!
XO,
bridgett