~*~*~* Happy Easter everyone*~*~*~
May your day be filled with happiness!
Look around at the many blessing we have in our lives...family, friends...and not to mention the smallest things that make our days....flowers in bloom...Trees starting to get leaves....lush green grass...everything is coming to life again...
God is Good!
I hope the Easter Bunny brought everyone lots of goodies.... he was ohh, so good to me...and gave me my Nickelback ticket a few weeks ago.
What can i say....I was a very good girl , and so deserving to get mine early...ROFL
We have had beautiful weather all week long, one day it reached a record high of 87 here in Kentucky ...and now on Easter sunday it is thundering and raining.... kinda sad about that....but hopefully it will stop by this afternoon....it is still early just yet.
Hope everyone has a great day...
Hugss..~Terri~
*Thanks Chris and Shelly for the wonderful graphics
Happy Easter to you, Hope it quits raining soon. Helen
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Girl! May your day be filled with happiness and sunshine....
ReplyDelete~Meg
Happy Easter Lovey!
ReplyDeleteSo, Kentucky is hogging all the warmth eh?
So true, Terri....we have so much to be thankful for. You have yourself a great and blessed Easter day! HUGS & much love to you....Chris
ReplyDeleteGod surely is good!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Terri!
Love ya
Jackie
HAPPY EASTER TERRI!!!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter toots!
ReplyDeleteTerra
happy easter terri!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY EASTER TERRI---- GOD IS GOOD
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! I have the song "He Lives" in my head right now! We sang it at church this morning and it's there 13 hrs later! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanking Jesus for being WILLING to die and rise again for me and you....
Christy
Happy Easter! thanks for the comment..sorry I have been neglecting my AOL peeps ..I have been all over myspace now..ha!..hope all is going well..if ur on myspace my name is mightydubkatz
ReplyDeletePJ
Beautiful Easter entry! The Bunny was good to us too. : ) Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to see Kentucky and pick me up a cowboy while Im there LOL. I'm a sucker for a country accent : )
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a beautiful Easter!!
Can't wait to read what you thought about American Idol tonight.
~ Jenny