God welcomed home Pam today...I suppose he needed another Angel, I hear he only takes the best ... Pam was definitely one of the best.
She was a true inspiration to me, as well as many other jlanders... Just last week i received an email from her...giving me her address, because i had told her in a comment i left in her blog, that i would love to send her words of encouragement...and cards to cheer her from time to time. I never got that chance... I do believe she knows how much she meant to each and every one of us though.
We love you Pam, and will miss you dearly!
Hugs.... she is in such a wonderful place now. We will all miss her!
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Amen...
ReplyDeleteLovely entry..
Hugs,
Jackie
Hi Terri. I didn't know Pam but I know so many who did and I know she will be dearly missed by all. May she rest in peace. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteTerri ,I didn't know pam but I'm sure she is rejoicing in Heaven if she knew the Jesus I know. She's probably looking down saying HA HA I beat everyone of you .Even tho I didn't know her I know she will be sadly missed.
ReplyDeleteI knew of her, didn't read much because it hit too close to home, with Bill's little brother and all, but I do believe she is in a better place and is no longer suffering..
ReplyDeleteGod be with you Pam...
~V~
This is so sad for her family! her family is in my thougths and prayers!
ReplyDeletePam is at peace now!
Sharon
I didn't know Pam but did read her journal at times. What a brilliant lady she was and so brave and inspiring. I feel so bad for her children. At least now she has moved beyond the terrible pain and suffering she was going through. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteMay she rest in peace!! I have come across several journals that Have been remembering her. She seems like she was a really great person. I checked out her journal and it brought tears to my eyes. I wish I would Have gotten the chance to know her. She sure did have alot of strength. Ann
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have known her before she sadly passed. She was obviously loved by a great many and a huge inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!!
~ Jenny