Friday, April 7, 2006

TGIF ~ Yippeeee

      

         Hey everyone ~ Happy Friday =)

Thanks for all the concerns, thoughts and kind comments everyone left me about my MIL...she was sent home from the hospital yesterday afternoon, still not really knowing anything...the Dr. just told her they would schedule her for a stress test next week to see if they could find anything out that way. She seems to be feeling better just really tired..and keeping a headache from having the nitro patch on for 2 days. We are keeping a close eye on her, and staying in contact with her if and when she needs us...and will be all weekend.

Okay let's talk AI for a sec, I was really pissed off when Mandisa was sent home, i think it should have been Paris...and thats all i'm gonna say bout that! Can't wait till Tuesday for a night of Queen music....that should be interesting and fun!

Guess what i bought today..??

Tickets to go see Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood(Nae's fav..lol)  and Dierks Bentley on June 1st....i cannot wait i am so excited! Lookin forward to seeing Kenny again =)  I love me some Dierks Bentley too...when he sings  "Come a little closer".... i will be droolin for sure!  2 coworkers and myself are going, as i've said in the past Jeff isn't crazy about country music, otherwise he would be going with me....so my buddies Beth and Chris are going with me ~ and we plan on getting smashed and having a blast....fun fun times!

Wow, i really have alot to look forward to....June 1st....Kenny Chesney concert...then July 29th....Tim and Faith.... <<jumpin up and down>>.....lol   I guess ya'll can tell i'm a concert fanatic by now =)~

Well the weather just sucks right about now....it felt nice out today, the sun even shined a little....but about 5pm it got really gloomy and began to rain ~ they are talkin about some pretty good storms coming through....severe storms, with possibilities of a tornado.....hoping it all passes on by..... I reallywanted a pretty weekend ~ but oh well if it rains all weekend i will just relax and sleep and veg out and watch movies ~ sounds like a plan to me!

Just wanna give a few shout outs:

Stacy ~ Feel better soon girlie!

Gwen ~ Thinking of you and Steve

Pam ~ update your journal please, me be missin  you =(  

Nae ~ I could really go for another sign about now.....lol  muahahaha  j/k

Jackie ~ Wishing you a wonderful weekend away....have a great time and be careful

Tricia ~ Welcome home, we missed you =)

Christy ~ Hope you and Chad are having the time of your lives while he is home

Hope everyone has a great weekend...

                                              Hugss..~Terri~

* Thanks to Stacy for the awesome tag above

11 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you're MIL is home and feeling a lil better.  And good for you going to those concerts.  I wanna go!! Stamping feet!  lol  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go see Carrie Underwood. Hope you have a good time but if you get smashed please be careful,wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome!!

    Thanks for the shout out!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri
    WoW.......Bet you will have a blast at the concerts!  Yep, I've been popping over to pams journal and no updates! Do we got to get her motivated or what? LOL  I am so happy to hear your MIL is doing better.  Have a great night!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit I forgot....

    ::blaming it on the vicodin::

    I hope all gets better for your MIL.  Praying for her...

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm coming with you to the concert on July 29th.  My birthday.  I LOVE Tim & Faith.  Oh and I would LOVE to  see Carrie in concer too.  I hope you have lots of fun...but I don't think I have to worry about that. LOL  Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, Carrie Underwear, I'm so in love....NOT!

    Mandisa was bound to go sooner or later, but it should have been later.  I really thought it was going to come down to her, KAt, Chris and Taylor...now I fear Smellie Kellie will be there ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Need a sign eh?  I'll see what I can do.



    ReplyDelete
  8. happy weekend!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww THANK YOU HONEY!!!!  I feel so loved! :-)  I didn't know about your MIL But I am going to go find out. OMG TERRI!!  The amount of stress you have been through lately gf.  I just don't know how you handle it all hon.  Phew I do hope she's ok.  lots of love and prayers.  HUGS OXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terri,

    Hope your MIL finds out for sure what's going on.. and soon!  It's so frustrating to be sick and not know for sure just whats going on!

    I love Kenny Chesney, Faith and Tim and Dierks Bentley, but I probably would never get tickets to see any of them.  Oh, not because I don't enjoy concerts, it's just I hate the CROWDS! lol  I hate trying to find a place to park... all the pushing and shoving... all the PEOPLE.... EVERYWHERE!  And. then.. if you aren't able to get close enough seats (depending on how big the venue is), the entertainers look the size of Barbie Dolls from where you're sitting.  So.. to me... I would rather watch them in concert via my TV! lol

    Hope YOU enjoy it though... :)

    Jackie
    http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Waitingtoexhale/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you are doin some concerts there, aren't ya?  LOL...sounds like an exciting summer coming up.  LOL...we have a very pretty weekend in Pa. for a change.  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!