Thursday, April 27, 2006

Diets...

After starting a new diet i altered my drive to work to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I accidently drove by the bakery this morning and as i approached, there in the window were a host of goodies, I felt this was no accident, so i prayed... "Lord, it's up to you, if you me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery." And sure enough, on the eighth time around the block, there it was!

                God is soooo GOOD!   =)

Got that in an email today...i thought it was so cute....it reminds me alot of myself..hehe

A coworker and I were suppose to start a "diet" 2 weeks ago... I bombed out from the beginning...lol   The only thing i have stuck with are my Diet Mt. Dews and Diet Dr. Peppers, I guess ya hafta start somewhere huh..?   I need to learn portion control...and find me some willpower somewhere <<lookin around>>...lol

Just haven't found it yet...in time maybe!

Well smellie Kellie went home on AI last night....Ciao....i felt kinda bad for her when she didn't get to sing her final song though...but i quickly got over it...lol   

TGIF tomorrow my friends....=)

      Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

                                          Hugss..~Terri~

       <3 Thinking of you Brandie<3

16 comments:

  1. Great Side bart Terri.  LOL I am not so successfull myself.  I LOVE CHOCOLATE> LMAO!  HUGS OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTF.

    I'm high.  Chocolate high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw will power!!!!!

    As I eat my chocolate bar behind my screen RPTF!

    S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, that e-mail is funny..and true :-0.
    It was Kellie's time to go,seeing how it's getting closer to the end..However
    It was kinda sad watching her footage at the end.
    Anywho, hope you have a nice weekend too.
    ~Nikki~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont watch american idol...i have a bad time remembering until its over. but i did see kellie in the begining and i didnt like her much.
    good luck with starting that diet up.
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. rofl at that joke!! Too funny!! I hear you about the diet thing..it's been a very slow decline in weight for me...of course, getting up and actually excercising would help..but do I do it???? Nah...lol!  I love the new sidebar..how the heck did she do that??? it's awesome!

    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great joke. I started a diet too. I am on the slimfast shakes and the lean cuisine dinners and of course my diet coke. So far so good. Just starving the portions are soooo small.
    *Louise*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have completely blown my diet this week so I'm afraid I won't be much help there, I just keep trying. I actually thought I would cheer when Kellie got booted off but I felt bad for her. Although she was talking so much she didn't get that chance to sing her final song LOL I'm over it and wooohooo she's gone : )
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Screw diets...run a daycare, you'll drop the weight in no time...I should know ;)

    Dong Dong the Pickler's dead, may she fall off a stage!!!!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  10. freakin' diets.    Kellie didn't get to sing because she thought she won an academy award and was thanking everyone!   Heh
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL...I love it!  I as born to bomb on diets.  I pigged out big time at work today.  I just couldn't stop.  I'm still hungry now and ready to pig out and it's almost midnight....oh well...lol  Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is toooooooo cute.  I love me some Maxine. She is me in another life I believe.  A cartoon life, but another life.  Hee hee. Diet/schmiet.  Life is too short.  I think God make skinny people, average people and fluffy people. Ya know? I am overweight now. I am also 51 and I also come from an entire family of fluffies.  The only time I can take off weight and keep it off is to eat sensibly and that means eat whatever I want senibly and exercise. Withougt exercise, it does not matter if I am only eating 1000 calories a day...not anymore anyway.  I have the metabolism of a slug.   If I am healthy, then that is all that matters.  
     As I mentioned I missed AI last night.  WHY did Kellie not get to sing her song again???? That sucks. SHe didn't get to sing any of it? Not that I am a Kellie fan, but I think they all sing better when there is nothing to lose.
    Oh well.
    Take care girl. Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK GOD Kellie didn't have a chance to sing her final song!  I saw that mic in her hands and cringed!  Can't say I will miss her.  I try to teach my children about will power all the time.  How they don't HAVE to eat an entire box of Cheezits or an entire bag of Pizza Goldfish.  They look at me like I am nuts when I hand them a small bowl full of the goodies.  If they don't learn now though, WHEN will they?  Okay, this coming from someone who can polish off an entire can of Honey Glazed Cashews in 2 nights.  Guess I am not the greatest teacher huh?  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...that was me driving by the bakery!  LOL
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!!  I thought you actually wrote that first paragraph about the bakery!

    You are so cute and funny, Terri... you always make me smile! :)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was thankful that they didn't let her sing again! LOL

    Cute entry!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!