Saturday, March 25, 2006

Finish the sentence, play along if u want

The last place I drove my car was... To work yesterday

I am..... Still tired this morning

Life is.... Too short ~ cherish every moment

I light a candle when.... remembering my loved ones

I would like to.... Win the lottery

God is... guiding me down the right path in life...

Nothing makes me happier than... VACATION~with my honey

Maybe I should.... Start planning a vacation soon

I love.... My husband...and family more than anything!

I don't understand.... Why people who are miserable want everyone else to be miserable right along with them and try to bring you down....

I lost my... mind....could you tell me where it is..?...HA!

People say I'm.... fun to be around ~ i hope so =)

Somewhere someone is... losing a family member, my heart goes out to them <3

I will always.... feel a void in my life, never knowing my real dad, but honestly i don't think i "want" to know him anymore <sigh>

I never want to.... feel the pain of losing a loved one, even though that is life...

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is.... Think 'Oh shit, time to get up already...UGH!

Life is full of..... possibilities

Take time to smell....the roses...

Nice... too bad everyone isn't

Tomorrow I am going to... work and visit my grandad in the hospital

I have low tolerance for....rude people

I like to wear my shirt.... not tucked in

Coffee is... not a favorite of mine

I think smoking is..... nasty...wish my mom would stop

I get annoyed when... people say the "N" word...

My job.... Is okay at times, stressful at times too

For a Klondike bar I would.... give you a hug =)

Always have... clean undies on in case of an accident...ROFL

A stitch in time.... I haven't a clue

Never put....me down, for someday you may have to walk a mile in my shoes.....

If I was only allowed to say one word for the rest of my life it would be...  Babe

My bath tub is... too small

Variety is.... good especially when it comes to music

Home is.... where the heart is <3

If the shoe fits....  wear it

Children are....angels sent from up above ~ a blessing

Peace is....what this world needs....

After a day at my house you would want to.... come over again

Animals are... a handful, but so rewarding..and sweet!

Money talks....bullshit walks

I cross my....heart, and promise to, give all i got to give to make all your dreams come true (sing it for me George!)...hehe

My heart will....forever hold a special place in it, for certain people in my life....

Immediately give in when....someone begs ~ yep i am a sucker!

Grocery shopping.... No fun!

The Last thing I mailed was... Bills....yuck!

I could eat.... some type of chicken everyday

Time is... slipping away, the older i get...There isn't enough time in the day!

 

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers concerning my grandad, I called him this morning....he is to have nothing but liquids today.....then tomorrow they are going to run the scope on him @ 8:30am.... I have to work till 10am tomorrow....so i told him i would be up there to see him after work.  I am off to take a nap, i just can't seem to get caught up on my rest lately....

                                                             Hugss...~Terri~

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the update on your grandpa. Seems like they are trying to figure out what is going on with him with the testing; good to hear that.

    Try to take care of yourself; don't get too run down

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really cute...lol...my bathtub is way too small.  I've never, ever seen one as small as mine.  Keep us posted about your grandpa....praying it's nothing serious...HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll play too in my journal! :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will go play now too
    I really hope things are ok with your grandad.  Keep us posted ok :)
    Ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED your list!  Gonna do it maybe later today, with luck??  BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice List.  And thank you for the update on your granddad.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!