Sunday, March 19, 2006

I MUST TELL SOMEONE WOOWHOOO....

I just bought 2 tickets to go see:

      TIM AND FAITH on their...

      SOUL2SOUL TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 *~*~*ON THE FLOOR TICKETS*~*~*

OMG i am so freakin excited...Jeff didn't even know i had bought them...HAHA

They are going to be in Nashville, Tenn on our 11yr. anniversary July 29th...We had talked about going to Nashville for our anniversary just to shop at their awesome mall....and just hangout somewhere other than our hometown...but now we have an awesome reason to go!!!!!

I just woke Jeff up to tell him the great news...hehe  He wasn't as thrilled as me....but eventually he will get there HA!  He likes some of Tim's songs...but he isn't much of a Faith fan...I'm hoping by the time the concert is over he will be...

When Tim and Faith perform 2gether i think it's like magic on the stage, of course i have only seen them on tv too...but if u get that feeling while watching them on tv...seeing them for real must be....WOW!

I'm gonna be sure to bring some towels to wipe all the drool off my chin ~ Tim is such a hottie....OMG i hope i can bring a camera

I have much more to update ya'll on, and more pics of the babies...but that will have to come later ~ i am headin out to go to a special mass for my Aunt Judy ~ my whole family is going together...and their is a meal afterwards....and tonight...

Is the Nickelback,Trapt, and Chevelle concert....

  WOOOOWHOOOOOOOO... =)~

I will try to post the pics of the babies before the concert, if i don't have time it may be tomorrow....

Have a fabulous Sunday.... =)

                           Hugss..~Terri~

23 comments:

  1. Yayyyy for you!!!   I'd like to see Tim and Faith, too...and Nashville isn't too far from me, but I could never talk Ole Boy into going!   That "awesome mall" wouldn't be Opry Mills, the one they tore down Opryland to put up, would it?  <grrr>   lol   ~Meg  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go tonight! you have fun ok! let me know how it was...cannot wait to see the pictures.
    Thats wonderful they are having a memorial service for your aunt.
    You guys will have a blast at that other concert also...!!!
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have lots of fun planned terri. good for you, you deserve it! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you. That sounds like great fun.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you lucky dog!  I've seen them on HBO...awesome.  LOL....I have my eye candy in my side bar...I'm planning on changing it some times.  Do you have any of Vin Diesel.  I'm cracking up...I'm getting requests to put different hotties up..
    HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!  I'm not a big country fan, but you can ask my girl Theresa cuz I just told her the night of the concert that the only country I will listen to is Faith and Tim!  So happy for you!

    Enjoy tonight and think of Nae-Nae when Chevelle sings that seeing red song, what the heck is the name????

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Thats so awesome!! Thats gonna be one hellova concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so funny you mentioned Tim and Faith.  Doug and I are buying tickets on Wesnesday when they go on pre-sale for their Charleston show!  LOL  I'm hoping to get floor seats as well.  

    The Charleston show is July 2nd.  

    Maybe we'll both get to see them!

    XO,
    bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you  have a great time in Nashville.  I hate going to Nashville but that is just because everytime I have gone, it has been for work.


    Chris
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that sounds like it will be a great concert, Tim and Faith together..and you got floor seats..Woo Hoo!
    ~Nikki~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am soooooooooooooo jealous.  Let us know how it is.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous, I love Tim and Faith but I love Nickelback even more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Get the point?? LOL
    Have a great time but take pictures!!!!! : )
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahooooooooo thats great! sounds like it will be so much fun. I wanna go toooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a wonderful way to spend your anniversary! I bet it will be a fantastic concert! I'm not sure about cameras, but what about a camera cell phone?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow sounds like a great time waiting for ya.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like SO much fun!  I agree seeing them on TV is awesome - I can not imagine how great it will be to see them in person.  Nickelback is one of my favorites too, sounds like your Sunday is going to be great.  Eleven years soon?! Wow! That is great.  
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lucky Lucky.  I hope you get to take a camera too.  I  hope you had a wonderful Sunday.  Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  18. Man you lucky dog!  I've seen Tim in concert once...and I actually think I saw Faith when she was newer...before she was married to Tim.  :)  

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so awesome.  You lucky duck. lol  The mass for your aunt sounds really nice and can't wait to see pics of the babies. : )  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sounds like a GREAT TIME!  I know they are great together in concert, from what I Have heard.  You'll have to fill me in!! WOOO HOOOO!!!  CONGRATS!  HUGS XO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!  I love Tim and Faith!  Hope you have a wonderful time!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOOOOWHOOOOOOOO Girl you deserve it
    I know you will have  awonderful time
    Big Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am so jealous!!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!