When your wind chimes sing, it will be your Aunt Judy coming to reassure you that she is at peace and without pain. I think that is one of the most creative and memorable gifts one could give when someone has a loss in their life. Hugs, Barb
Such thoughtful gifts! you can tell your family and friends care about you so much. I thought the wind chime was extra special. Everytime you hear it you will be reminded of what a special person your aunt judy was and all the cherished memories that go along with her. Take Care (((hugs))) Ann
omgosh i lvoe those chimes...I need to get some like that in memory of chris and some for marcia in memory of her mother...
When we were in OKC this weekend? We went to an old cemetery on the way home and there was a recent headstone there...the man was the same age as my brother....and the inscription read...
If tears were stairways, And memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven, And bring you home again....
I cried for 20 minutes at a strangers headstone.....
I still can't help but cry looking through these and especially seeing the picture of you two. It will be a while before you can hug her again, but oneday you will. I love the chimes and all the gifts, what thoughtful people you have surrounded yourself with. You are very lucky. ~Jenny
What a beautiful thing having the windchimes :) they will be so special to hear when it gets a little warmer out...you should get some for judys daughter i bet she would like that ttyl <3, em
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Terri ; those are really nice pictures and I enjoyed looking at them .
ReplyDeleteYour Friend
Hatty
Everything was beautiful but the chimes really made me cry
ReplyDeleteYou have wonderful friends. Hold on to them Hugs, Marina
When your wind chimes sing, it will be your Aunt Judy coming to reassure you that she is at peace and without pain. I think that is one of the most creative and memorable gifts one could give when someone has a loss in their life.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Barb
Such thoughtful gifts! you can tell your family and friends care about you so much. I thought the wind chime was extra special. Everytime you hear it you will be reminded of what a special person your aunt judy was and all the cherished memories that go along with her. Take Care (((hugs))) Ann
ReplyDeleteomgosh i lvoe those chimes...I need to get some like that in memory of chris and some for marcia in memory of her mother...
ReplyDeleteWhen we were in OKC this weekend? We went to an old cemetery on the way home and there was a recent headstone there...the man was the same age as my brother....and the inscription read...
If tears were stairways,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven,
And bring you home again....
I cried for 20 minutes at a strangers headstone.....
I lvoe you and am thinking of you!
Kelly
Keep the entries coming! Love the pics, and nice gifts LY Cass
ReplyDeleteWow girl. You are really loved!
ReplyDeleteXO,
bridgett
I still can't help but cry looking through these and especially seeing the picture of you two. It will be a while before you can hug her again, but oneday you will.
ReplyDeleteI love the chimes and all the gifts, what thoughtful people you have surrounded yourself with. You are very lucky.
~Jenny
What a beautiful thing having the windchimes :) they will be so special to hear when it gets a little warmer out...you should get some for judys daughter i bet she would like that
ReplyDeletettyl
<3, em
Hugs, Terri...Thanks for sharing all the beautiful entries and pics. This is a way you are healing yourself. Chris
ReplyDeleteWow, some folks really really love ya. Beautiful! GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteOH TERRI! Just beautiful hon! HUGS OX
ReplyDeleteThe windchimes gift is a wonderful idea... I will have to keep that in mind.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, hun.
***Monica