Hey everyone!
It's been a few days, i know...i've been a busy woman ~ between visiting babies and family...and goin to the concert sunday night ...I am worn out ...hehe
I planned on posting the pics and stuff last night but when i got in from work....i just crashed.....pretty much for the whole night!
Let's see....
Friday morning my niece was born at 6:47am...and weighed 8lbs 11oz..and was 21 inches long....her daddy(my stepbrother)...was sooooo excited he was bouncing off the walls...lol....it is his first biological daughter...he has a 5yr. old stepdaughter also. She didn't know what to think about her new baby sister....i believe there may be a tad bit of jealousy there....cause now she isn't going to be the only one getting their attention...hehe
Friday night we went to the hospital after Jeff came in from work so he could go see the babies.....we ended up keeping my best friends 5yr. old daughter that night for them...we took her out to eat and to the mall....and i took her to Claire's and bought her a few goodies.... i had to spoil her....ya'll know that =) We came home....i gave her a bath...she played with Beau for awhile....then we all went to bed.... She and I slept in our bed....Jeff slept on the couch...HAHA
Saturday...my best friend and her hubby came to pick her up about 10am....when she was released from the hospital to go home....Baylee(5yr old)...was so excited to be bringing home her baby sister.... I went to a surprize 40th birthday party for my sisterinlaw@ 2:30....I got her a Bath and Body Works...gift certificate....what woman doesn't like that.?..hehe I bought a couple of body sprays for myself while i was in there....Cotton Blossom...and White Cherry Blossom....they smell so fresh and clean...after the party i went shopping to get a shirt to wear to the concert sunday...
Sunday morning...I got up bright and early and went to the mass we were having for my aunt...most of the family was there ~ after mass we all gathered at my grandads...for breakfast...and to just visit with one another....Get this....my family is talking about taking a "family vacation" in 2009....to HAWAII....woowhooo I am so excited....pretty much everyone said they wanted to...My aunts friend is a travel agent...so she was going to talk to her...and see if she could get a estimate on how much it would cost per person...there will prolly be about 20 of us going ...more or less....but thats a long ways away...not getting my hopes up just yet... I stopped by Kohl's on the way home....wish that place would have never opened here....I am so addicted to it...lol.... I bought us a new electric skillet....YAY!.... The littlest things make me happy...haha
Sunday night....was the Nickelback, Trapt and Chevelle concert....WOOOWHOOOOO....I hate to say this though ~ but no cameras were allowed...BOO....I know....I was bummed out...but i figured they wouldn't....cause they didn't allow them at Creed....The show was great though....
I was really impressed with Trapt's performance.....Nickelback was awesome of course....they had pyro that was out of this world...it set the fire alarms off at the stadium...haha I liked Chevelle alot too....although i only knew one of their songs...."The Red"....i think is the name of it....I was singin along with them....just for you Nae...haha
Well...if you made it this far....thanks =)
Hope ya'll have a good week ~ it seems to be draggin along for me.....prolly cause i have to work sunday and i'm dreadin it...lol
REMEMBER: American Idol tonight ~2 hours
I am behind on my journal alerts...it might take me till the weekend to catch up...but i'll be making my rounds to visit soon =)
Hugss..~Terri~
Congrats to the parents of the two babies. They are both so cute. Sounds like you have been really busy. Hope you like your new electric skillet. Helen
ReplyDeleteCongrats on teh newest editions to the family!!! THe concert sounds great hon, I haven't been to one in YEARS..... lol maybe I need to hang with you!! HAHA HUGS XOOX
ReplyDeleteBoth babies are bee-utiful! :) Your niece is a little chunker. ;)
ReplyDeletetalk about keeping busy, are you still breathing lol. I couldn't keep up if I tried.
ReplyDeleteMissy
Cute Babies Terri
ReplyDeleteHatty
Wow, a big baby but so beautiful and born on St. Patty's Day. You really were busy. I'm way behind with my journal and alerts also. Hawaii...whoo hoo...I'm gonna be a stowaway. What did they name the baby? Did I miss it? HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteok i shouldnt tell you this....you need to go back to KOHLS! and get the jumbo george foreman for 59.99 because you get a free roaster with it that is also worth 59.99...lmao...I am going tomorrow to get mine....put the chicken on it in the morning? and come home and it is done...hell yeah...better than the crockpot...lol...add some yellow rice and green beans with a salad and there is dinner!
ReplyDeleteKelly
both of the babies are adorable! I think its interesting both are girls, born days apart, and both have five year old sisters.
ReplyDeleteI think it was nice you took the time to take Baylee for the night and to spoil her in that way :)
the concert sounded awesome!
betty
The babies are too cute for words, I WANT A BABY!!1 The clock is definitely ticking : ) Your niece is a little chunky monkey, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still jealous about the Nickelback concert and the one coming up with Tim and Faith. Someday hopefully I get to see Nickelback.
American Idol was interesting tonight, those that I thought would really rock out didnt, and those that I thought would suck were better than I thought, excpet for Ace, he really bombed it lol
~ Jenny
The babies are soo sweet! Thanks for sharing the pics! : ) And I'm happy that you had fun at the concert. Lucky! lol When my second one was born, my oldest was jealous too so I told her it was her baby and she warmed up quick and began helping take care of her baby. lol They were so close til they hit their teens. I'm sure that will pass too. Enjoy the rest of your week! GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteMy goodness you've been busy. New babies, hot rockers, memorials...yea, you've been busy.
ReplyDeleteThat white cherry blossom from B&BW sounds yummy. I might have to get some of that.
Missing you!
XO,
bridgett
awww both babies are adorable! glad you had fun at the concert! omg i am so addicted to kohls also!
ReplyDeletettyl
emily
That baby is huge! I like them bigger, not as fragile LOL. My smalles was 8'5 and my biggest was 9'8 so ya, I know a thing or two about birthing a 2 month old LMAO!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time at the concert...I think my head would have cracked from all of that rockin' and rollin'...James was nuttin' but sweet making love music, with just a touch of rock. Brought me to tears, twice.
Kevin is gone, yeah!!!! Sorry, I want Kellie out soon. Can't stand her cross-eyed, cyclops look she's got going on, not to mention her crappy hair do.
~V~
What a big beautiful baby she is!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats love , Marina
I have a friend that went to see that concert when it was here. He said it was awesome. Man I was upset that I missed it. Anyway, it is dragging for me too. I don't get it. It goes fast when you want it to go slow and slow when you don't. LOL Have a good day, Nicki
ReplyDeletecool concert huh?....well its good to see some good news around...so ready for summer again...I remember last year you said you had a pool right?... a nice refreshing big pool....i even think you put up pictures....wow its been almost a year..could you belive that....take care Andrew D.E.
ReplyDelete