Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sleepy Sunday....

Hey everyone...

      Well i went to work this morning for 4 hours...it was total chaos ~ the hospital must be plum full...Thank goodness we only had to work 4 hours...cause i was wanting to pull my hair out within the first hour!

     At 10am...i went to visit my grandad, they ran the scope on him this morning at 8:30am...found another polyp...but said they still couldn't see where he was losing blood....so they are keeping him overnight again...and doing an xray in the morning ~ if that doesn't show nothing they are sending him home and setting up an apt. at another hospital about 45mins away ~ that has alot better technology...and going to put him in this cyclone machine ~ not sure what exactly it is...but i guess it checks your body over thoroughly. Whatever it takes to find out what is wrong...ya know?  

   I came home around noon and have been totally lazy ever since...I took about a 3 hour nap...I feel much better....but still feel like i could sleep some more..lol

Other than that, i don't really have any exciting news to share....Just thought i would update ya'll on how my grandad is doing...thanks so much again for the thoughts and prayers.

         Hope ya'll have a good week!

                                Hugss...~Terri~

15 comments:

  1. Terri, I hope everything goes okay with your grandpa.  I will keep him in my prayers..

    As for being sleepy, I can totally relate to that!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you would feel better if he got checked over thoroughly just to make sure nothing is seriously wrong and hidden somehow.
    When your that tired no amount of sleep makes you feel like you've caught up. You must be running on empty!! Hope you get some more rest soon.
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you grandpa soon gets well and can stay home. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far, so good with your Grandpa.  Hopefully, they won't find anything too serious.  Love the tag at the top...too cute.  I know when I get home from working  OT I always crash...HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the update on your granddad.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get some rest tonight! :)  Thanks for the update on your grandfather.  Still keeping him in my prayers. Keep us posted. (((hugs)))) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they are able to find out what is wrong with your grandad and they are able to help him
    I will keep him in thought and prayers
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying they find out where he's losing blood at.

    God Bless
    Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/TalesfromtheFrontandtheonesleftB/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope they figure out what is wrong with him. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good week!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH TErri it's a good thing you work at that hospital, lol you are there an awful lot these days honey!! I am behind on j entries, I am trying to catch up.  BIG HUGS TO YOU HONEY!  I hope your Granpa makes it through ok.  HUG SOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. sleep the evil sweet torture we go thru for it,,,,  ever seem to you the more you get the more you need.

    Keeping your grandad in my prayers....


    ReplyDelete
  12. still praying for Granddad!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully theywill find out what it is.  Thinking of you & yours.  
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lazy is good sometimes!!  After a week of hell I am being lazy right now and sure is nice.  Grandad will be in my prayers Sweetie.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am still going to pray they find nothing wrong with your grandpa.  You have been stressed out lately it's ok to chill.  Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!