Terri, you are a wonderful, fun ,crazy lady......two toilets...haaaaaaaa When I was very young my friend and I use to sit in my Grandmas old two holer outhouse and talk......He was a cute little guy......
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Then all their is to fight about is, who gets the magazine, and who gets to flush first.............
ReplyDeleteLove it! Cass
ReplyDeleteLOL.........thats hilarious Terri!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeletebetty
VERY CUTE TERRI ONLY YOU COULD FIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS
ReplyDeleteOH GOD LOL LMAO AHAHHA
ReplyDeletelol! i hate cleaning one toilet!
ReplyDeleteLOL...too funny...but I don't think so. lol GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteFunny!!!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
Terri, you are a wonderful, fun ,crazy lady......two toilets...haaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteWhen I was very young my friend and I use to sit in my Grandmas old two holer outhouse and talk......He was a cute little guy......
Love to read your journal
MoodyMyke
LOL I don't think I could handle it personally. LOL There is such a thing as too much togetherness. LOL
ReplyDeleteBarb
that is gross
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletethanks I needed a giggle
Missy
ROFLMAO...now that is what you call total togetherness.....crack me up...Chris
ReplyDeleteUmmmm.....EWWWWW! lol
ReplyDeleteXO,
bridgett