Hey everyone!!!
Grandad got to go home from the hospital, they ran 6 different xrays on him and didn't see anything wrong...so they released him and are going to have a follow up with him in a couple weeks...to make sure he isn't losing blood anymore...so all is good in that area so far ~ he was so glad to be going home!
Don't forget American Idol tonight...they are finally singing some current music...YAY! GOOOOOOOOOO CHRISSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'm calling in many votes for ya babes <wink> Doesn't he look so HOT in that graphic above... Thanks again Nae, for your fabulous talent that you share with us!
I dunno what has gotten into me...but i have been a total biatch this week....i guess PMS is taking over...UGH! I am sick of myself, so i know those around me are about ready to choke the livin shit outta me...hehe I just feel so soo....uhhh bloated and irritable....like i could snap any minute sorta like this....
Maybe not that bad...but you get the picture....ROFL
Gwen i know you are dyin laughin...cause We is the PMS QUEENS babyyy... =)~
Hugss...
~Terri~
hahaha i love that cat graphic i feel like that someimtes too.
ReplyDeletettyl
<3, emily
Love the graphic!! I feel exactly like that some days too. :) Glad to hear your Grandpa got to come home. Will definitely say a prayer for him and your fam.
ReplyDeleteLMAO...I don't miss PMS one bit! I understand when you say you're even sick of yourself when its that time. LOL. I was like that too! And I LOVE that cat picture...so funny!
ReplyDeletedon't miss the days of PMS; eat some chocolate, that always worked for me.
ReplyDeleteglad to hear your grandad was released from the hospital
betty
Good news about your Grandad going home, but still worried. Hopefully when they check him out again in a few weeks everything is still OK.
ReplyDeleteAmerican Idol SUCKED TONIGHT!!!! Even Chris let me down, he didn't rock out like he usually does. He could have given a little more. Look at me being one of the judges LOL Elliott was awesome and thats the only performance I liked the whole night. Even Mandisa let me down lol.
PMS is a bitch, men should really have to suffer through it atleast once : )
Feel better soon!!
~ Jenny
That's so good that your Grandpa got to go home. I bet he is happy. I watched Idol but everyone seemed a little depressed or something tonight. Chris was good as usual though. :) GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm not PSMing or you would see one of those ugly entries in my private journal. lol
What wonderful news that your Grandpa came home!!!! Praise God!
ReplyDeleteAmerican Idol is on here tonight and tomorrow...so shhhh don't spill the beans for me ok! LOL
I can relate to the feelings when having PMS and that graphic hits the nail on the head for sure! As long as it stays way the next coming 2 weeks I'll be happy! (Chad's going to be home!! yahoo)
Christy
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE ARE TERRI!!! I Love having a PMS buddy! LMAO OMG Last week was awful, not to mention Loving every piece of chocolate in site! LMAO! I am glad your Granpa is ok, let's hope it stays that way! HUGS OXXXOXOX LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that your Grandpa got out of the hospital. Hope everything stays on track for him. I can imagine how hard it has been on your family for him to be sick so soon after loosing your aunt. Hope you guys as well as him are okay.
ReplyDeleteChris is Awesome. So is Nae for giving all those great graphics!
***Monica
So glad nothing showed up with your Grandpa! LOL....Chris rocks.... My PMS days are over, thank God. I used to be a total biotch and ate everything that was sweet in sight. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteThat's good that your Grandad, got to go home.. Yeah, Chris does look so hot!
ReplyDeleteI called in lots o' votes for him too!
~Nikki~
Great news about Grandad! Hope he continues his road to recovery. I LOVE the graphic of the cat, if a man ever wonders what it feels like to have PMS; they just need to look at that and it sums it all up! I was watching AI and I really like the guy with the gray hair, so I sort of (JUST FOR ONE MINUTE) started hoping he gets it and then Chris came on and although I thought he could have been better, I fell in love all over again. I'm sorry gray haired man, I love Chris again. :) I am shocked that the blond haired country boy is still there (Bucky?) I would have rather seen him go home. But I guess the better question is when will Kelly Pickler go home?!?!
ReplyDelete-Kelly
I love the cat graphic, I feel like that most days, lol!! Happy that Grandad is out of the hospital and doing well!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
So glad I don't have to go through that PMS thing anymore! Sucks to be you! hee
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jackie
Hope you are feeling better, isn't Nae a talented little sweetie.
ReplyDeleteMissy
all right!! he came home!! :-) that is such magnificent news, terri.
ReplyDeleteknow what you mean about the pms - makes you feel like you could chew nails and spit bullets, doesn't it? that was a cute kitty picture. LOL!
have a great sunday.
mara
Shooo he went home. I am glad to hear that. I love me some Chris. He is just a total hottie. HeeHee. I know what you mean by the PMS. I am feeling it right about now. Nicki
ReplyDelete