I got this from Brian...thought i would play along...so fun!
2. Sex: Could use some of that too... =) Hatty close your eyes HA
3. Relationships: Mine has lasted almost 16 years WOW
4. Your Last Ex: Never had one, i consider it a blessing...lol
5. Power: Varoooommmm puttin the pedal to the metal in my truck
6. Marijuana: Not gonna knock it, may need it for medical reasons one day....hehe
7. Crack: I do believe i have one <evil grin>
8. Food: No thanks i am stuffed, we went to Texas Roadhouse
9. The President: No comment CoughCoughBullshitCough <Ahem>
10. War: Has lasted too damn long in my opinion.....but who cares about my opinion...lol
11. Cars: Ummm...i'll stick with my truck...love it!
12. Gas Prices: Are too damn high....give a girl a break here...in fact i have to fill up tomorrow...UGH!
13. Halloween: Leave the house....and go hide....lol
14. Politics: Don't get into them.....
15. Religion: To each their own...who am i to judge..?
17. MySpace: Love it.....you can create your own page....make it all pretty....and they even have a space for your blog....which i have yet to use. Make lots of friends on their tho =) Get it everyone and look me up ...hehe
19. Marriage: Is trying at times, but well worth every amount of energy you put into it ~ very rewarding...to have your best friend by your side through thick and thin...We'll be married 11yrs in July =) I love you Jeff! Even tho u don't read this...HA
20. Fashion: Try to wear things that are in style...in fact i went shopping today and got 2 cute pairs of jean capri's...I am so ready for spring!
21. Brunettes: Sometimes wish i were....with brown eyes of course
22. Redheads: That would be me!!!! Brian said sassy...i have to agree....my hubby would have loved your answer Brian...haha
23: Work: 10,000lbs of laundry a day.(hospital)..need i say more..? I need a new job....lol
24: Pass the time: checkin emails and reading journals..yep addicted i am to you guys!
24: Football: Bores the crap out of me. Throw the ball, run a little, stop. Throw the ball, run a little, stop. ( I couldn't agree more Brian)
25. One night stands: ummm...go the the club/bar....? Or there is always 5th street....haha Pick a corner any corner...
26: Pet Peeve: people who pick their nose in public...and don't care...UGH! I work with someone like this
27: Pixie Stix: ahhhhh....memories of when i was little
28: Vanilla Ice: I think I'd sleep with him...(me too Brian)..lol Alright stop collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention...somethin grabs ahold of me tightly...la la la ...i forgot the words...Ice Ice baby....Na na na na....Ice Ice baby <<shakin ass>>....lol Sorry i love that song still today....
29: Porta Pottie: No thanks i will hold it in.... Ewww
30: High school: Almost quit my junior year...glad i didn't
32. Pajamas: I am in them now...pretty comfy!
33. Wood: Morning <evil grin>
34. Surfers: Get eaten by sharks....scary!
35. Pictures: I loveeee takin pics....ah, the memories
I love your answers!!
ReplyDeleteBarb
Good answers!
ReplyDeleteI love the one next to : Wood Morning <evil grin> LOL
That's exactly where my mind would have been going too! lol
Jackie
Terri, these cracked me up...you have such a sense of humor. I've been hearing so much about MySpace that I'm tempted to venture and start a page. You just have a web page there and no blog....hmmm...I have to look into this. I flubbed up a web page with Easy Designer here...LOL HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteLMAO OH TERRI once again showing my why I love having you as a Jland buddy, LMAO you have a great sense of humor love! HAHAHAHHA BIG HUGS OX
ReplyDeleteLove your answers. My kids made me a my space. I hardly ever go there but it is a good way for me to keep an eye on them on theirs. Happy Sunday to ya. GBU,Shelly
ReplyDeleteHaha, I gotta do this!
ReplyDelete~V~
Love this!!!!!! You are so funny. Im thinking of doing this too. What kind of truck do you drive? Oh yeah, bet you get sick of doing laundry! Especially after doing it everyday and then you gotta do your own. LOL I hate folding! Ann
ReplyDeleteDoesn't the Texas Roadhouse have the best food? I love their salmon! These are always fun to read in people's journals to learn more about them
ReplyDeletebetty
hey Terri not offended at all and I still love you girl
ReplyDeleteYOur Friend Hatty
hahaha that was funny!
ReplyDeletethe ice ice baby had me crackin up
!
ttyl
<3, emily