Saturday, March 11, 2006

Meet my Chihuahua Beau ~ spoiled rotten brat!

   Hope you enjoy all the pics....

               and the eyecandy<wink>...HAHA

                                       Hugss...

                                             ~Terri~

P.S.

    Beau is a deer legged Chihuahua...thats why his legs are so long....if you didn't already know.  We can't help but laugh at them...looks like he is walking on stilts....ROFL

 

18 comments:

  1. How cute!!! (yummy on the eye candy... VIN IS SUCH A HOTTIE... I WOULD SO DO HIM LMAO)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl likes bald guys huh? LOL i think i have some more of him I'll send them your way. Cute doggie too enjoy him!!! Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandie so needs to get laid! LMAO

    Your pup is adorable!

    BTW, the tank came frm PetCo.  If you dont't have one there let me know and maybe you can send me the money and I can have one shipped to you.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww beau is ADORABLE!!! SO SO CUTE !!!!

    I want a puppy now!

    Maybe when tony comes home from Iraq we can get a dog when we find out where were living!

    Hes adorable though!  so is vin! lol

    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very cute and sweet looking. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute!!!! I bet he's spoiled by the mom person! I know mine is Cookies, chewies, bones, snausages, cereal ( dog food), and juice ( water ) haha.  Dogs have the life sometimes.  I dont know what I would do without my sidekick.  Thats for sharing the pics and the eyecandy too! LoL  Have a great Saturday  ((((hugs))))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. And, he's the cutest Chihuahua I have ever seen, long legs and all!  Good thing you said that because the first thing I said when I saw him was, DANG!  He's got some long ass legs LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooo hooo......and cute dog too!
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that the Taco Bell dog?? LOL
    Such a cutie, but obvioulsly very spoiled. I do it too, can't help it : )
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the pictures of the Spoiled Rotten Brat....He is a darling
    I was told to read your journal and what a interesting person you are.

                                              MoodyMyke7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The  puppy dog eyes pic is too funny!!! I want  a puppy like that!!!!Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have a chihuahua too. I have never seen one with such long legs. Very cute.

    http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/1359
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beau is precious!!
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terri,

    First of all, thank you for stopping by my journal, and taking the time to leave a comment!  If you hadn't of done that, I wouldn't have found you over here on the other side of JLand! lol   I love your journal!  I will definitely be putting you on alerts, and coming back!
    Hey.. Your chi is so cute!  I have one too! Her name is Lexi and she is back with just a bit of white on her chest.  I think she may be a just a bit mixed, but she is more chi than anything else.  She weighs all of about 2 lbs...if that!

    And, my friend Brian (over at All The Makings of Insanity) would have loved that pic of Vin Diesel!  That's his fave!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beau is so sweet!  My Megan is in love with him.  She wants a tiny little dog.  Don't they crack you up though.  Dogs lead the best lives....so spoiled!  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oops, forgot...send some eye candy my way...LOL  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know I swear to God that Harley our Toy Fox Terrier is a mix of a Chihuahua and a Jack Russell.  He has buggy eyes and long legs but no tail.....  And a Jack Russell personality with a Chihuahua bark.. at everything.. LMAO OMG too funny Terri.  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's so cute!!!  You have a darling 'son', Terri!  <grin>

    XO,
    bridgett

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!