Hey everyone! Well I got a phone call at 4:15am this morning from my friends hubby...and he told me she would be having her in about 30 mins....and if i wanted to come and be in there with them...i could... YAY...of course i wanted to!!!!! I hurried and got my scrubs on and out the door i went....after i parked....I ran and ran as fast as i could ~ i was afraid i was going to miss it...haha I live about 10 mins away from the hospital....but it took me 15mins or so to get ready...so i was pressed for time....
As soon as i made it....they had already called the Dr. in ~ she came in about 5 mins after i did..... they were prepping her...gettin everything ready....
Her hubby said..."how are you?"....I said nervous and sooo excited...hehe He said "yeah me too...i could cry just thinkin about it....i'm gonna flood this place".....I thought...
Awwwwwwwwww.....how sweet!!!!!
No more than all that happend....my friend gave 2 good pushes....and Macie Aleah....was born....
Beautiful baby girl....wide eyed...lookin around checkin out the scene...haha She was very alert...and suckin on her fingers....it was so sweet!!!!! She barely cried...just enough to know all was ok...and was quiet as a mouse...and her daddy said...."Look she is being good already"...haha She weighed 6lbs 3oz...and was 18 1/2 inches long... just precious....
My grandad had a colonoscopy(sp?) done today....he had a polyp(sp?) removed and sent off...but his Dr. said everything looked good...and he shouldn't worry....thank goodness...but please still keep him in your thoughts and prayers...
The pic above of the picture frame...I found at Kirklands ....and i just love it...it is beautiful!!!! I'm gonna make it a "In memory" of my aunt frame....a few months before Judy passed away....she and my other aunt along with my mom all had their pics taken...and Judy and her daughter did also....I will cherish them forever....andthis picture frame...a collage...is exactly what i was looking for..... I can't wait till it's done and i can hang it up!
Well i haven't had but about 4 hours sleep....so i am going to eat supper and lay down awhile...maybe for the night....haha
Sorry the pic of the baby isn't very good and clear....it's the best i could do....in a rush...I might get a better one tomorrow....
Hugss..~Terri~
Hugss..~Terri~
She is adorable!! Love the picture frame and your sidebar!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
Beautiful Baby! Its so cool that you got to be there when she was born and that you made it on time :)
ReplyDeleteawww so cute! thanks for sharing! glad you made it in time!
ReplyDeletettyl
<3, emily
beautiful baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
How cute! What a perfect time for you to have a new baby enter your life! What a great priviledge to be there when that beautiful baby came into the world! Congrad's to all!
ReplyDelete-Kelly
Aww... nothing like a brand new baby. She is so sweet. I remember when my oldest was born I cried and cried. I couldn't believe that she was actually born. I couldn't stop crying. lol What a great friend you are to go in with them. : ) GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteBeautiful name for a beautiful baby. And you were lucky enough to be there. Congrats all around. Barb
ReplyDelete2 good pushes?? I think I had to push...oh I don't know... 200 times????!! lol Beautiful baby :) ~Meg
ReplyDeleteAww so cute! I am expecting my 2nd in August. Seeing little babies makes me even more excited. Congrat's on your editors pick!
ReplyDeleteMacie is beautiful! How wonderful they called you to come and be with them. There's nothing like seeing a baby born.
ReplyDeleteAnd the frame is really pretty...you did a good job picking it out!
XO,
bridgett
OH SO SWEET! And you made it! WOO HOO! No mystery about birth for you! LOL That frame looks lovely Terri, I know you will do it justice. can't wait to see more pix! HUGS
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful baby and I love her name. Congrats to her parents! What an honor to be there when she was born.
ReplyDeleteI think the memory frame is a good idea to honor your aunt.
betty
Aw, what a sweet, adorable baby. They just smell so good and are so soft. Congrats! Chris
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute name! I love it. Glad everything turned out ok with your Grandpa. That had to be a worry. Love the frame you got. A collage is such a nice thing to have. Love that baby...she's a beauty! HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteaweeee congrats to your friend! What a beauty that baby is!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world little one, I pray for you only beautiful things!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping your granddad in my prayers.
~ Jenny