If i haven't been by your journal i will eventually when AOL gets their crap together....I've been so bored when i hop on here without reading you guys!
Hang in there, girl. They'll probably bombard you with ALL your alerts at once. Hugs, Barb http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/ Have a good LABOR DAY!!
I've been receiving some alerts, but not nearly all I used to. AOL is really ticking a lot of people off aren't they?! And, this being a long weekend, we could have all been caught up! GRRRRR! Hugs and love, Lisa
I'm getting alerts when my journal is read but not alerts for when others post an entry. I just zoom up and down my sidebar when I get a chance. AOL is sucking big time on this. Alerts have been screwed up for the whole weekend. I heard AOL is taking the weekend off...seriously...the alerts aren't supposed to be fixed until tomorrow. What a business, hunh? Love ya, Chris
grrrrrrr..... mine alerts are very sporatic....i get a few but not nearly close to all I have on my list!!! Hope all is well with you hun ;o) (((HUGS))) Angel
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
Hang in there, girl. They'll probably bombard you with ALL your alerts at once.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Barb http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/
Have a good LABOR DAY!!
I've been receiving some alerts, but not nearly all I used to. AOL is really ticking a lot of people off aren't they?! And, this being a long weekend, we could have all been caught up! GRRRRR!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
I'm seem to be getting my alerts. Mail box is going srong. Hugs and happy Labor Day!
ReplyDeleteLisa
I'm getting alerts when my journal is read but not alerts for when others post an entry. I just zoom up and down my sidebar when I get a chance. AOL is sucking big time on this. Alerts have been screwed up for the whole weekend. I heard AOL is taking the weekend off...seriously...the alerts aren't supposed to be fixed until tomorrow. What a business, hunh? Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteI guess they just send em when they want to :( Ann
ReplyDeletegrrrrrrr..... mine alerts are very sporatic....i get a few but not nearly close to all I have on my list!!! Hope all is well with you hun ;o)
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Angel