Good morning everyone....
Emotions are taking over me today...
As you all know my cousin Chris is getting married tonight...as Jeff and I were eating breakfast this morning we were talking about it...and i said I am just so happy for him...and i started bawling...lol What is it with me this week..? I'm chalkin it up PMS...when that time comes around i can cry at the drop of a hat...lol
So then i called my aunt Linda(his mother)...and we were chatting about how the rehearsal dinner went and all...and started talking about the songs at the reception...father/ daughter song...my aunt said is really going to get to us Terri...I said...why what is it..?
She said "In my daughters eyes"...which is a song that was on a video that was made for my cousin Chelsey when my aunt Judy was going through her cancer journey...it was a video with pics of her and Chelsey they had professionally taken while Judy was going through it all....and they added music to it...and that was one of the songs. So that song holds a special place in my families hearts...
Then she said...the mother/son dance...was really going to get to us too...cause the song Chris had chosen...he had 4 to choose from, from his list and went over them with his mother...is one of Judy's favorites...and they didn't realize it till they had picked it out....My aunt wouldn't tell me what it is yet, she wants me to wait and see....I said just tell me so i will know how much kleenex to bring...lol So see... my aunt Judy is going to be present in spirit...it seems as though she already is...with the choices of songs they chose without realizing they were 2 of her favs =(
Aunt Judy was suppose to carry up the gifts at the wedding(Catholic mass, yeah it's gonna be a long night..lol)...When they asked her last year if she would carry up the gifts...she said yes i would be glad to, if i'm still here...It just breaks my heart!
So today i am happy, I am sad....
but tonight when all is said and done...
and we are at the reception...you can bet your bottom dollar...I am going to be out there shakin my bootayyy...dancing my troubles away! I love to dance...not good at it...but have a good time doing it!
Hugss...
~Terri~
Have a great time and shake some for me!! :o)
ReplyDeleteLORI
Who I am… underneath it all:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal
just breathe … {private}
You should always take the time to dance! It always makes the soul feel better no matter if you are good at it or not. I am living proof of that!! I cry at every wedding, PMS or not, I am a sap!! Have a great time tonight!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
oh girlie..i will be thinking of you tonight. Its ok to cry, and to feel...just enjoy yourself!
ReplyDeleteXO love,lisa
Oh Terri, I am PMSing too and am on the same rollercoaster of emotions right now, I feel for ya hon! Isnt music amazing how it can effect our emotions the way it does? If you feel like crying, cry, laugh, be sure to feel every emotion you are given. Just remember, you cant feel happiness without experiencing sadness. Your Aunt Judy will be there with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Lorraine
Have a fantastic time at the wedding and reception. Try not to cry too much. Take care.
ReplyDeletePhil
ITS OK TO BE EMOTIONAL AND CRY AND AFTER ALL THE TEARS NO BETTER WAY TO FEEL BETTER IS TO GET OUT THERE ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND SHAKE WHAT YA MOMMA GAVE YA...LOL
ReplyDeleteHAVE FUN
SMOOCHES,
KISHA
MY BLOG-http://journals.aol.com/dotcomdiva831/SoYouWannaKnowHuh/
MY WEBSITE- WWW.KISHAGREENONLINE.COM
Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding. Dance your little heart out and remember, your Aunt Judy WILL be there with all of you!
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
~Bilinda~
Tears are a natural thing! Let 'em flow. Of course Judy will be there... :) and it will be a very nice wedding. (((((((((Terri)))))))))))
ReplyDelete~Meg
Terrie
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you and your family as you celebrate the joining of your cousin and his bride and as you go through emotions of missing your Aunt Judy at an event that in your heart you so desperately want her to be at.
God Bless
Christy
Have a GREAT TIME TERRI!! Enjoy yourself and be happy!! HUGS (Hmm cute tag LOL) XOOX
ReplyDeletehave a great time
ReplyDeleteMissy
I hope you had a great time at the wedding, and I hope your booty is sore from all that dancing :) I believe those special people have a way of being there even when they're gone. :)
ReplyDeletehave a good one Terri~
~Bernie
Weddings are so bittersweet after a loss. My ex SIL got married for the first time yesterday. Grrr...I wasn't invited but understood because my ex is totally unpredictable. Joey and my MIL walked her down the aisle. She was carrying a picture of my deceased FIL and her in the bouquet. Even though it's been many years, I'm sure the tears did flow. So shake that booty afterwards and enjoy the reception. HUGS Chris
ReplyDeleteHi there!
ReplyDeleteYou sound like me, I cry at the drop of a hat too, lol! I cry even when I'm driving in my car and hear an emotional song. Have you heard that new country song called "Alissa Lies"? It's by a new singer, I can't think of his name right now. But, oh boy....tear jerker! I've heard it 3 times now and cried just as hard all three times. It's about a little girl that gets beat by her parents and lies about where her bruises come from. Nobody does anything even though they all suspect she is lying. She ends up getting killed in the end. It's horrible, but an eye opener at the same time. OK, enough depressing stuff, have a ball at the wedding!
Julie
Hope you had a good time at the wedding....
ReplyDeleteTake care, Liz
Hope ya got to dance and dance and have lots of fun!! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
She was there, watching you all and probably all dressed up too : ) She was there sweetie!!
ReplyDelete~ Jenny