I haven't got any alerts since friday....so if i haven't been by your journal and you have updated...could you so kindly leave me your journal link in my comments...Thanks
I've been lost without my alerts..lol
I really am addicted <sigh>
Hugss..~Terri~
GET IT TOGETHER AOHELL!!!
Hey Terry,
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been around...my computer is down so I am using the library for right now which is okay I guess....You know how AOHell can be...I think that if we didn't have eachother we wouldn't even be with AOL
Amy
I'm finally getting alerts! HOp you are too.
ReplyDelete~Meg
here are my links, love you
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/queeniemart/picture-this/
I think they just came back up...whoo hoo. It sucks not having them and sucks that AOL let it go so long. I made two entries since Friday. I'll link em...love ya, Chris
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/cacklinrosie101/ADayintheLife/entries/2006/09/04/labor-day-memories/1264
http://journals.aol.com/cacklinrosie101/ADayintheLife/entries/2006/09/06/talking-to-myself-and-vivi-awards-update/1265
Click here: Here I go again.. hope this works I'm such a spaz with sending links love v
ReplyDeletedidn't work I'll send you an email lmao
ReplyDeleteI just made a fresh entry with lots of pics! Go look!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey seem to be working today!
ReplyDeleteLouise