I suppose i will post my weather too!!
FRI

n/a n/a
57°F 13°C
n/a n/a
57°F 13°C
SAT

82°F 27°C
60°F 15°C
82°F 27°C
60°F 15°C
SUN

85°F 29°C
67°F 19°C
85°F 29°C
67°F 19°C
MON

69°F 20°C
53°F 11°C
69°F 20°C
53°F 11°C
TUE

63°F 17°C
47°F 8°C
63°F 17°C
47°F 8°C
WED

64°F 17°C
46°F 7°C
64°F 17°C
46°F 7°C
THU

69°F 20°C
52°F 11°C
69°F 20°C
52°F 11°C
Post yours!
News Flash:
I'm going to be an aunt again..my stepsis found out yesterday that it's a
G I R L!!!!
Her name is going to be Emma Louise
I love the name Emma.... =)
So this will make 2 nephews and 6 nieces!!!
I'm excited can't wait to buy little girl clothes...they are always so cute!
Speaking of buying...I went on a shopping spree tonight at Target..lmao They remodeled ours..and have tons of stuff on clearance...I got Jeff 2 pair of carpenters shorts for next year for $4.50 each...I got him some cotton tshirts for work reg. 10 bucks..for $2.50 each....bought him 3 of those... Got him a pair of Mossimo flip flops reg. $13..for $3.50.... got me 2 pair of flip flops reg. $10...for $2 and $3....
Let's see what else...
Umm ankle socks...pkgs with 6 in each..for $2.50...good ones too! I bought 3 pks of those...stock up while ya can...lol
I got my niece Ivy 2 backpacks...reg. $14...for $3...one is a Princess one...it's adorable...the other is Bratz...she loves anything Princess and Bratz... I'm putting them back for christmas...gonna buy alot of things to fill them up with...crayons..which i bought tonight...reg. $2.50...for .54 cents....gonna add doodle pad, notebooks, coloring books, pencils,pencil sharpener which i got tonight for .34 cents.. and such in them both for her for christmas...she loves to doodle! She will be 7yrs. old next month.
Heck i may give her one backpack full for her birthday and one for christmas..as well as other gifts. Yes, I spoil them =)~
I got a 4pk of Scotch tape for .74 cents...
3 things of nail polish for my toenails...I keep them painted...I have no fingernails...bad bad habit Terri...lol
The nail polish was $1.18 each...Sally Hansen
A burger flipper for the grill...a nice one for .98 cents....
I think that is all...and it was ALL on clearance...hell i may go back again before the weekend is over...lol I love shopping what can i say....
My cousin Chris is getting married tomorrow night...I went to Cato's to find something to wear....I got a real pretty white top with 3/4 sleeves....and a pair of brown/plaid dress capris...not a bold plaid...a nice looking plaid...lol Didn't want ya'll to think i was going looking like bozo the clown...lol
If your lucky i may post some pics... =)~
Hope ya'll have a great weekend...
Until next time....
Hugss....
~Terri~
Sounds like you got several good deals while shopping! I love finding bargains. As far as the weather, here in Texas it is mostly hot and humid lately...yuk! (ha)
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
~Bilinda~
Weather looks like fall is coming. Congrats on the baby in your family. I'd go to Target for a bargain but I'm too tired. LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend. Hugs, Barb
You got some great deals at Target - I love Target and am always really happy when I find great deals too. I love the bookbag idea - it's perfect for a 7 year old or any child who loves to draw/doodle or goes to school. I used the same idea and gave my sister a bookbag filled with school supplies a few Christmas' ago when she went back to school - she LOVED it. Take care - Leene
ReplyDeleteyou better post some pics! I wanna see your pretty face. You are such an awesome aunt...the kids will LOVE all that you bought them. Enjoy the wedding.
ReplyDeletelove,lisa jo
Weather will be similiar here too. Nice this weekend and then Tuesday on will be more "fall-like" weather!!
ReplyDeleteLORI
Who I am… underneath it all:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal
just breathe … {private}
man those are some good deals! I wish our store would remodel :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS on your new niece on the way!! Girls are so much fun to shop for :)
Have a great time at the wedding! keeping my fingers crossed for luck on those pics ;)
take it easy terri~
~Bernadette
Congrats on being an aunt again!!! I love new babies!!! And what a deal on the shopping!!! I am never one to be in the store at the right time and catch all the things on clearance.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend....Liz
Congrats on being an aunt again! One of my niece's name is Emma also, very pretty, classic name! Sounds like you did really good shopping, I splurged this week too! LOL, must be the mood of the season. You got great sales though!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorraine
so...if she already knows that the baby is...either she knew and wasn't telling, or she couldn't figure what all those symptoms were! heh Too bad you couldn't find any bargains lolol
ReplyDelete~Meg
I too have that bad bad habit and have no nails.
ReplyDeleteMissy
You are just a shopping fool, aren't you, Terri?? lol
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being an auntie again! Yaaaaaay!
Hugs
jackie
LOL...I love Target! You did quite well with those sales, I must say. The weather is Pittsburgh looks almost identical to yours for the coming week....too much like late fall weather after the weekend, hunh? HUGS Chris
ReplyDeletewhat target??????? is it near Lexington??
ReplyDeleteYou got all the bargains!! Good job woman!! I love a sale!!! Great weather graphics! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa