I was watching and couldn't believe it. I'm glad Alfonso won. We cant get into these shows anymore, its too painful lol ~ Jenny http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/BunnySlipperBanter/
I know Alfonso really did have the better voice but I really wanted Hal to win! Damn love V PS =>I get way to addicted and attached to these people too!
I haven't been watching the duets, but have been watching the Dancing with the Stars. Did you know the Bachelor starts this Monday? Love that show . . . all the women and their drama is such a hoot! Anyway, take care and have a fabulous weekend.
i havent gotten into that one but i know how easy it is to get into that stuff. lol. i forgot to put in my last entry: yes that bath tub sits over the hump. lol. its a great tub, i'd definately recommend it, it even comes with this thing for newborns that attaches across the top so they dont slip, and also a rubber duck that sits in the tub and has something on the bottom that changes colors if the water is too hot. i got mine at target, but im sure u can get them anywhere that sells baby stuff. --steph
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
I was watching and couldn't believe it. I'm glad Alfonso won. We cant get into these shows anymore, its too painful lol
ReplyDelete~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/BunnySlipperBanter/
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/
I know Alfonso really did have the better voice but I really wanted Hal to win! Damn love V
ReplyDeletePS =>I get way to addicted and attached to these people too!
I haven't been watching the duets, but have been watching the Dancing with the Stars. Did you know the Bachelor starts this Monday? Love that show . . . all the women and their drama is such a hoot! Anyway, take care and have a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDeletePhil
I didn't know Hal got voted off tonight. Oh well, you can see him on VH-1 still right on "The Best Week Ever". Go Carlton!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
i havent gotten into that one but i know how easy it is to get into that stuff. lol.
ReplyDeletei forgot to put in my last entry: yes that bath tub sits over the hump. lol. its a great tub, i'd definately recommend it, it even comes with this thing for newborns that attaches across the top so they dont slip, and also a rubber duck that sits in the tub and has something on the bottom that changes colors if the water is too hot. i got mine at target, but im sure u can get them anywhere that sells baby stuff.
--steph