I Live: with my hubby and my chihuahua Beau
I Work: because i must pay those dreadful bills
I Talk: quite a bit, not shy
I Wish: I could have a full body massage
I Enjoy: spending time with family
I Look: like shit right now...need to shower and get out of my pj's.....i haven't done much today but relax
I Find: a sense of humor and cockiness sexy as hell for some reason
I Smell: my chocolate fudge ice cream i am eating YUM! (PMS)
I Think: too much sometimes especially at night in bed
I Listen: and always lend a shoulder for friends to cry/lean on
I Hide: my thoughts and feelings about the void of not knowing my real dad
I Walk: not enough apparently...got a lot of junk in the trunk..lol
I Write: in my journal and have made some wonderful friends here in jland
I See: a lot of crap i need to clean off my desk
I Sing: ALL the time especially driving down the road
I Laugh: basically all the time....well cept' for one week a month...when good ol' auntie flo arrives...lol
I Can: lose this weight(repeat)...after i eat this ice cream ROFL
I Watch: reality shows
I Learn: something new everyday
I Dream: of renewing our vows in Hawaii someday
I Want: to be a mother someday God willing
I Cry: when i am beyond pissed or my feelings are hurt, or at sappy movies....ah, hell a lot i suppose...lol
I Read: journals and love it
I Love: my husband more and more everyday unless he's on my shit list...lol...and even then i love him!!!!!
I Sometimes: wonder if my real dad thinks about me
I Hurt: when my friends and family hurt
I Fear: losing loved ones
I Hope: that i never have to see another family member suffer from cancer ever again!!!!
I Broke: nothing that i can recall
I Eat: out too much
I Quit: worrying what others think of me
I Bathe: in the shower and sing my lil heart out....lol
I Drink: tea, one Mt. Dew a day and flavored water
I Save: so many graphics
I Hug: Jeff and Beau daily
I Meditate: when i am all alone
I Play: because i am a kid at heart
I Miss: my grandma and aunt Judy more and more everyday
I Forgive: but never forget
I Drive: a Ford F-150 4x4 and love it
I Have: a headache, from the ice cream..lol
I Cant: deal with snooty, snobby idiots! Your shit stinks too ya know!
I Don't: understand why some things happen in life
I Kiss: Jeff everyday...muah!
I Believe: There are angels among us here on earth...and i believe with every ounce of my being my Aunt Judy was/is one
I Feel: bloated...good ol' auntie flo...UGH!
I Know: how much you guys love these things...lol
I Wonder: if i will get any sleep tonight with the crazy weather we have been having....
And I comment: when I am not too far behind on my journal reading because I am so wrapped up with the grands and what they are doing. I never have more than 5 or 10 minutes online at a time. LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat answers. I cry a lot. Not as much as I used to but again, more as I get older (does that even make sense?) LOL Have a great Sunday.
Hugs, Barb
You've spent a lot of time answer questions today!! lol
ReplyDelete~Meg
dont we all love our hubs till they piss us off and they can do it often at times
ReplyDeleteI want a full body massage too lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along
Hugs, Marina
Your list was fun too! I might have to do this! I liked your I LAUGH answer.... LOL HUGS OOX
ReplyDeleteI love reading the surveys and getting to know everyone better :) Vicky
ReplyDeleteLOL...I do love these things...I love to read them just hate to do them.
ReplyDeleteI do think I did this one already a while ago. Crap, maybe not but something similar. You do have a way with words. HUGS & LOVE, Chris
i love all these answers. You really are awesome, you know.XO lisa
ReplyDeleteBeau is too damn cute for his own good....I have a lap/yap doggie too! lol His name is BOO.....Love him!
ReplyDelete