Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Remember when...

I said i was done going to concerts for the summer, i had went to enough..lol

Well...ummmmmmm

           I LIED ..cause guess what

     I'm going to see

   GODSMACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so flippin excited i can't hardly see straight....They are coming Oct. 28th...on a saturday night with Breaking Benjamin(have to get familiar with their music yet)

OMGGGG I have wanted to see Godsmack for so long....Jeff isn't going BOO!  I'm going with my coworker Chris and his dad....and some others i'm sure.... Jeff said he don't mind as long as Chris' dad goes or another girl...lmao  I'm so glad Jeff is good about things like this and isn't a jealous freak!

Jeff said he don't feel like being at a concert that loud...and he loves Godsmack, i told him he is getting old...ROFL

He washed the truck sunday...it wasn't pretty...and neither was his hangover..lol

Don't forget Dancing with the Stars comes on tonight...and also Steve Irwins memorial service is going to be on tonight...so i will be flippin back and forth...lord i need DVR or TIVO...i am really behind times huh!

           Have a good week!

                              Hugss ~Terri~

 

21 comments:

  1. Oh I love my DVR. did not think I would butnow i use it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo jealous!!! I wish I lived near you... I can't get ANYONE to go to concerts with me. I can't wait until my son is old enough to go. LOL Then I will finally have someone to go with me!!

    Hey, did you know Hinder is gonna be in Lexington this Friday at a bar called A1A or something like that. Thats what a friend told me today anyway... It would probably be halfway for both of us if you wanna meet me there. ;)

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I am jealous!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would LOVE a DVR....we got one about 6 months ago and I don't know how I'd manage without one now! (ha)  Hope you enjoy the concert.  I listen to country music mostly and of course the oldies (like me? ha)...so I have to admit, I don't know who you're going to see this time! I'm sure my Granddaughter does though! (ha)

    Take Care,
    ~Bilinda~

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Cool! love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! GODSMACK!! Have a great time chic!!! and yeah, you would love a dvr or a tivo! They are awesome! AND you can pause live tv!
    (((HUGS)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. DVR will change your life!!
    I dont even know who Godsmack are! Thats awful. But i sure hope you have a great time!!
    love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. DVR will change your life!!
    I dont even know who Godsmack are! Thats awful. But i sure hope you have a great time!!
    love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not familiar with them but have a great time!

    LORI

    Who I am… underneath it all:  
    http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

    Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
    http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Godsmack to, I swear they got me thru my divorce.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their CD that came out this year is awesome, but they always have been good.
    Watching Dancing With the Stars right now : )
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Terry I'm flippin cus you're flippin lol!! I would like to go to a concert...I have only been to one concert in my whole life and it was off the chain...we went to see Brian McKnight....that boy can sang!! Have fun.

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going back on your word about concerts hmmm.  No one can trust you now LOL.  I am hoping to buy some tickets for the Dixie Chicks soon and we are going to see Alison Krauss in November in Vegas.  Anyway, have a great hump day.   Take care.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh lucky you!  i like Godsmack and BB.  I've got some Breaking Benjamin stuff I can email over to you to try out if you want.  It's more ballad'y' kind of stuff than Godsmack...i like it, a lot like godsmack now that i think about it, just more moody.  I like to listen to it on 'bad days'.

    you have fun!
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great time Terri, I know you will sista!  HUGS OX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was having a Tupperware party last night for my DIL, who has decided to start selling it, and it ran way past DWTS.  I was so ticked off.  I really wanted to watch it!  Did Mario do as well last night?  

    Hugs
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool. Glad you are getting to go see someone you like so much. Hope you have a great time.
    Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dang I missed that tribute for Steve Irwin.  Didn't even know about it.  Guess I need to watch a little more tv. lol  That is so cool that you are going to see Godsmack.  lucky!  Kara would be so jealous. Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Dancing with the Stars...sheesh, another addiction.  I'm really loving Joey Lawrence although Mario is just too cute.  Dang, girl, another concert.  My son just saw Godsmack.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  20. (((Terri))))
    Goin to see Godsmack you lucky gal you! Love Godsmack. They have played Las Vegas (my home) a few times and people just go crazy. Have a great time.

    Thank you for your prayers for my FIL, its much appreciated :).
    Hugs,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  21. The only concerts I have ever been too is Michael Jackson when he looked human. A free Beach boy concert but free, led me on,lol...and Sam ??? I cant remember his last name but he won Star Search when I was younger. Ok, so here is the scary thing, I 'm a major Rock fan but lazy and cheap. Too expensive to attend these days. -Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!