Hey everyone!
Did ya'll see the beautiful full moon this morning...it was just glowing!
That is my lil chihuahua Beau above...a spoiled rotten brat for sure...lol Gwen made that for me...thanks girl...you know i love it!
Alerts are back on
<<Insert bootay shakin here>>...lol
Don't forget...
Celebrity Duets comes on tonight and tomorrow night i believe @ 8pm...check ur local listings for the time in your area
I know i will be tuning in...Can't wait to see what Jai has in store this week...
Well i hope everyone has a great weekend if i don't post before then!
Hugss..~Terri~
Just had to tell you that your Beau is absolutely adorable!! My sister has a blonde chihuahua also that looks a lot like yours. Oprah had a rerun on today with Faith and Tim.....I thought of you and the great concert you went to! Hope you have a nice evening.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
~Bilinda~
Yeppers I saw it!! It was bright red and BEAUTIFUL!!!! I tried to get a pic but it wouldn't come out right because I was in the window and my "dryer smog" from the outside vent kept getting in the way grrrrrrrr.
ReplyDeleteBeau is a cutie!! He reminds me of my GF dog, chico ;o)
(((Big HUgs)))
Angel
I think...if the moon is right...I'll get me some shots of it tonight. Thinking about tuning in to the celebrity duets.... if I don't forget lol
ReplyDelete~Meg
Awwww I forgot all about that!! Nope didn't see the moon..... BIG HUGS XOOX
ReplyDeleteAwwwww.......your Chi is so cute! Don't you just these little guys! I have one too, but she black! I have her picture on my side bar in my journal!
ReplyDeleteI've never watched Celebrity Duets... maybe I'll check it out tonite!
Hugs
jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/
Your spoiled doggie is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteTerra
Awww...that tag is so cute! And I did watch that show last week. Looks like i missed it tonight though. lol oh well. There's always tomorrow. Big hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeletecute pup! and I too did see the full moon, but not this morn, I seen it last night,
ReplyDeleteMissy
duets is on while I type. beau is so cute. I have a chihuahua too but long hair :) Vicky
ReplyDeleteAAWWW.....he is so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLiz
That's some awesome moon. Too bad tonight it's behind a haze of clouds tonight. LOVE the tag of Beau.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend yourself if I don't hear from ya before.
Hugs, Barb
While bringing Todd to work at 5:30 this morning I looked up and saw the most gorgeous full moon! It shocked me because I had no clue it was even supposed to be full! Your pup is adorable! Bet he is spoiled rotten! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
Damn.. I wish I would have read my emails earlier so I could have watched Duets also... I seriously need to get TIVO. LOL
ReplyDelete***Monica
Beau is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI dont think I can stomach Celebrity Duets, not with Little Richard and Marie Osmond judging, I think I will pass, lol. I do like Rockstar Supermova though, while I cant stomach Tommy Lee or Dave Navarro, I am in love with Gilbey Clark, now he is a hottie! LOL
Hugs,
Lorraine
LOL...now tell me Mr. Beau isn't a spoiled doggy but the cutest little thing. Ya need a tote like Paris to carry him around in. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteteri!!! i missed ya girl
ReplyDeleteCute pup
Brandie
Your little puppy doggie is soooo cute! :-D
ReplyDeleteOh I am addicted to celebrity duets, addicted like it's crack! That Lucy Lawless is no Xena warrior princess anymore. . .
Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
I think Beau is absolutely precious! :)
ReplyDelete