Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chelle's pup

Chelle over @ Contest Time For J-Land!!!  is having a contest to see who comes up with the best name for her new dog...and the winner receives a $25 gift card...

Chelle...my name for the adorable lil' puppy would be Jake...as soon as i saw that little face...that is the first name that popped up in my head....he will have a great home with you all....I love his colors..I wanna cuddle with him...hehe

So go ahead Jland ~ give it your best shot....but i think me and ol' Jake are gonna take the cake on this one! 

<<Thinkin of how i am going to enjoy the gift card>>....hehehe

4 comments:

  1. blah blah blah jon blah blah blah bon blah blah blah jovi blah blah blah
    lol,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like buster for a name going to submit :) vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun for ya submission! Mauh!

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL...ah no...that gift card is mine coz I think he looks like Duke.  Isn't that pup just the most adorable thing?  Love that black on his nose.  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!