Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Check out my new sidebar...

Made by none other than the wonderful and talented Nae Nae...that is part one..she is working on part two..but it's giving her some trouble...but i'm worth it...

Right Nae..??   hehe

Thanks so much girl....I love it!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Love it!  She did a great job!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!  Of course.  I think Vernae is spoiling you. hehe.  love and hugs, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh purrrty :)  she does great stuff over there.

    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very nice
    but I hate cliffhangers,
    hurry up nae nae,
    lol j/k
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are so lucky and yes it is gorgeous!!
    love,lj

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks AWESOME!!!  I think I might  have to ask Nae to fix me up with something nice.  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous I for one, Love it!!!!!

    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cute!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful! I am always in awe of those who can do these extra little things.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo' welcome kiddo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!