Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Prayers needed for so many reasons...

This morning as i came into work i was told that one of my coworkers mother had passed away...I can't go into detail because of HIPPA laws working @ the hospital...but please keep Melinda in your thoughts and prayers...it happend so sudden.

I also need prayers for another coworker who's father was brought into the hospital this afternoon for a possible stroke...again can't go into detail...but please keep Jeanyne in your thoughts and prayers.

If you have a moment could you please visit

KIM    she started her first day of chemo today...could you offer her a kind word to keep her spirits up...she is a wonderful person... and offer up a prayer for her also!

Thank you guys..Jland always pulls together when someone is in need and I am so glad to be a part of it!

                    Hugss...

                              ~Terri~

14 comments:

  1. You know it Terri!
    good thoughts and good vibes
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father bless them all give healing to those you can and peace to those as only you can. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. adding to my list
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri~
    Your such a thoughtful gal to think of your friend's family member being ill. And I know what it's like to lose a parent, devastating. I will definitely say a special prayer.....for them both.

    I already visited Kim early this morning and wished her well. She has been heavy on my mind today. I'm fearful she is in for a rough week.

    Hugs,
    Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are always thinking of others and I think that is so great...I will head over as soon as I get a chance....

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT J-LAND FOLKS ....MY PRAYERS  TO ALL THE CO-WORKERS AND THEIR FAMILIES...
    LOVE YA,CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  7. How SWEET are you!!!! Thank you for the thoguhts and prayers sent my way..I will update blog later this A.M. I am paying it forward and wishing well for your co-workers!!!!

    XOXOX
    Kimberleigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. but of course, my prayers go out to your friends/coworkers and their families.

    take it easy Terri~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers going up my friend!
    (((HUgs)))
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers and all the best to you and your friends.... dear dear Terri.. HUGS OXOXOXOOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i'm so sorry to hear all the bad news of course i will keep them in my prayers love v

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so loving and kind.
    Of course i will pray for all of them.
    XO lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, seems like bad news is just flying around here right now.  I'll definitely keep all in my prayers.  HUGS  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sorry I'm so late catching up on alerts, I hope my prayers still count : )
    ~ Jenny
    http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/BunnySlipperBanter/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!