Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thank you all....

 

 Hey everyone!

Thank you all so very much for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers sent my way and for my friends last night, they are much appreciated!

My coworkers who's mother passed away...seems to be holding up okay for the moment, but it doesn't really sink in till later alot of times as we all know.  My other coworker who's dad was admitted to the hospital did have a stroke...but is stable....

On to not so sad stuff....

Did anyone watch Dancing with the stars last night..?  My favs were Joey, Mario and Sara even though they gave Mario and Joey down the road for not following the stupid rules...UGH!  No lifts...No lifts..what are you doing out there!!!  Oh shutup...they got the crowd going and did their best and the audience loved it...so who cares about rules..??  I never was one to follow rules much <evil grin>  hehehe

Tonight Steve Irwins wife Terri speaks for the first time on 20/20 with Barbara Walters...I'm watching that for sure.....

Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh guess what!

We got FLOOR TICKETS to go see Godsmack when the tickets went on sale this past saturday...

WOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am so freakin excited....i cannot wait...i have only been on the floor for 2 concerts and they were both country...i can't even imagine how wild it will be at a rock concert...

<<<<<<Jumpin up and down>>>>>>  hehehe

One of the ladies that Jeff mows for is having a garage sale this weekend and Jeff has got some real bargains from her....

Kitchen table w/ 4 chairs and a leaf $50(not in the best shape but decent until we find a new one we like for a good price) may take a pic to share later if it doesn't look too crappy...lol

Small electric drill $4

Gas leaf blower almost new $10

Hedge trimmers $10

Echo weedeater $10

Weber Charcoal grill with 2 bags of charcoal $4

Stroh's Beer light/clock for the garage $1

Why he bought the above i dunno cause he don't even like Stroh's...hell they prolly don't even make it anymore...lol

The sale isn't until saturday no telling what else he will be dragging home...but what can i say we both love a bargain...hehe

                     Until next time...

                             Hugss...~Terri~

11 comments:

  1. It's just too bad you don't like music!!

    I'm really behind on my alerts, so I didn't know you were going through some things...  so sorry to hear!!  
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor tickets?  you are going to have a blast!  And how lucky was Jeff to find those bargains.  I need some of those things. lol  Big hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your coworker and cw's dad are hanging in there.  i'll keep hoping for more good news.

    i missed dancing with the stars last night  but I caught some of the clips today...no lifts?!  wth?!  i just saw a blip of the interview on ET :(  how sad, then had to explain to Pey how he died :(

    godsmack is going to be wicked!  it's always great to be right there on the floor, crazy stuff!!

    lol, guys just like things like that..it's so cool to have a beer light ;)  i tease :)~

    take it easy Terri~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear your co-worker is holding up I don't want to even think about losing my Mom and please send my speedy recovery wishes to the father who suffered a stroke.    Onto 'Dancing with the Stars' - I'm not a fan of Mario at all but last night he was really, really good - no matter what the judges said and I LOVED the song the danced to - I've got the Gwen Stefani CD on order.  I also liked Monique, Sara, Jerry and Vivica.  I have a feeling Willa whatever will be going home - is she really a celebrity?  I hope you have fun at Godsmack and good job to hubby for bringing home such good bargins.  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey kiddo, Hope everyone is faring well.  So sorry for your coworkers' sadness and illness in their families.  Prayers go out to them. As for the HIPPA laws, do you know Jackie (Siennastar)? She worked in a hosp. and got fired for something do with that situation. I don't know what happened but anyway I feel so sad for her as she hasn't found work yet.  She's a sweetheart.
     You go Jeff.  I would like to have found some of the bargains for DH.  Talk about some good deals!! All authentic beer signs are collectible...if they are the actual ones that come from bars.  Usually the distributors are just loaning them out.  Or that's the way it was when my parents owned their little beer joint years and years ago.  Have a good Thursday.
    Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love a good yard sale....all those things sound so cool!
    love, lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't they stop the lifts on Dancing with the Stars because they are too dangerous for amateurs?  I think that's why they stopped because in the first season they did them all the time.  And, how do those skinny men lift those women up like that?!  I am amazed since the men look like they weigh all of 120 pounds.  LOL!  I wish I went to "tag sales" as we call them here in New England.  I can't get myself up early enough to go and check them out.  Your hubby got some good bargains though!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dancing With The Stars isn't on here until Saturday, they just do the 2 hrs right in a row. Last week was really good, Joey was awesome!

    I'm in prayer for both of your coworkers.

    Sounds like Jeff got some good bargains! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a Visa Commercial, but being married to him PRICELESS!!! ROFLMAO  The sidebar looks great.  SO SORRY to hear about your co workers mom SO sad......  YAY SOUNDS LIKE GREAT TIX SPOT!!  Watch out and don't get trampled!! HUGS OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a bargain too can't resist garage sales going and having them have fun at the concert sounds like it's gonna be awesome! love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've been on the lookout for a new kitchen table(or even a used one) for months now!  Brandon broke 2 of the 3 chairs we had for it...LOL.  So we are going ghetto and have our patio chairs as kitchen table chairs for the time being.  If we have anyone over we grab the last unbroken chair and the computer chair and the backless chair(one he broke) from the garage.  LMAO.  Sad huh?  Tables are expensive!  At least the nice ones like I want are.  I WISH I would have bought the one I originally wanted when we moved into our house.  It was from SAM's and it was just over $250 and had a leaf and 4 chairs and you could have bought 2 extra chairs for like $70 more.  I really regret not buying that!  Instead I went w/ the table B's family said was "nice"...so I didn't have to spend that little bit of money.  Ugh that table is a POS!!! LOL.  Anyways, maybe one day we'll have a nice table!  ANd can have more people over at once.  HAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!