Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back in the day ~ Triple Play

Longer ~ Dan Fogelberg

Tonight ~ Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson

Crazy Love ~ Poco

I love all these old songs....they soothe my soul!

We had the chance to see Poco in concert....they were awesome....Jeff and I both enjoyed the concert so much.... I think i may have been the youngest person in the audience...lol   Those guys can still sing wonderful even today....they have to be in their 60's at least....

Hope some of you enjoyed going Back in the day....if only for awhile  =)

4 comments:

  1. I love old music, too!
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I'm getting older I am starting to like older music but right now Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Love" is my favorite song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy what a trip back in time for me thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny you posted these old songs! I was on youtube last night, wanting to throw stuff in my blog like that. I had "You are My Lady", Freddie Jackson; soem Lionel Ritchie stuff.......SOS Band......
    May still do it!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!