
My coworker Chris and I discovered this song on Rodney Atkins cd when it first came out and we just knew it had to be a radio song....it is awesome.....and finally this week our wish came true...it's on the radio getting air time and hopefully will be his next #1

If you have ever been through a breakup...divorce....I know it will touch you deeply.....

Believe it or not, i've never been through either.....had my heart broken yes...of course who hasn't....but i know if i ever did have to go through something like that....this is exactly how i would feel....
Rodney Atkins is an amazing singer.....I hope to see him in concert someday...not to mention he is SEXY!!!!
I love Rodney Atkins!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Rodney! I think my sister has his CD...I'll have to look for that song. I haven't heard it on the radio yet that I know of. :)
ReplyDeleteok yeah you suck and I am crying and good lord i love that song,....I have had my heart broken...and I have been divorced...and had my heart broken a couple more times......
ReplyDeletekelly
Now he's a doll. Take care and enjoy your everyday,
ReplyDeleteKatie
Ok Girl you already know.......That song fits me to a tee.....:-(
ReplyDeletehmm maybe ill have to get this cd ;)
ReplyDeletexo
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteI am a new visitor to your journal but when I saw you liked Rodney Adkins, I
just had to let you know I saw him in concert last week and he was awesome.
He opened for Sugarland in a nearby town and we wanted to see Sugarland,
but got an added bonus with Rodney. He really gave it 100%. My BF liked
him best. Go see him when you can. Have a good day. Pat
Wow, that song dang...it literally took me back to about 12 yrs ago, the last time a boy broke my heart! I think I'm going to have to get his cd!
ReplyDelete